Imagine getting thick juicy premium choice steaks, the best meats and seafood on a buy now pay later credit program. When you think of something you can buy now and pay later for, you ordinarily don’t think of meat and seafood, however, you can do it with Tender Fillet. A compliment to this buy now pay later catalog is Swiss Colony, which sells decadent desserts.
What type of products can I get from tenderfilet.com buy now pay later catalog– There is a list of great meats, seafood, appetizers and recipes that are available from this website. Some of the main things they sell include:
- Premium Aged Steaks such as Aged Fillet Mignon, Aged Porterhouse, Aged T-Bone Steak, Aged Rib Eye Steaks, Aged Center Cut NY Strip, Aged Sirloin Steak, Aged Kobe, Aged Hanger Steak, Aged Flat Iron and Steak Assortments
- Specialty Beef which includes Specialty Beef, Gourmet Burgers and Gourmet Assortments
- Poultry, Pork and Lamb
- Seafood Choices which includes Lobster, Crab, Shrimp and Additional Seafood Favorites
- Appetizers & Side Dishes which are Side Dishes and Easy Appetizers
- Soups which include Desserts
- Recipes & Guides which include Recipes, Guides, Cooking Instructions and Tips.
- These meats and food items have been carefully prepared by Master Chefs and comes packaged to preserve freshness and cleanliness.
Benefits of Using tenderfilet.com buy now pay later catalog- Well, the benefits are clearly that you could get great quality meats, usually only reserved for the wealthy and well-to-do from this gourmet food catalog and pay for it monthly. The choices in the catalog are numerous, so you get a chance to try things you have never tried before. Great for special occasions and holidays or even just Sunday dinner.
Risks of using tenderfilet.com catalog-Tender Fillet is protected by security scan software, however you should still use all precautions when shopping online to protect yourself against identity theft and fraud.
General interest rates for tenderfilet.com-Monthly payments with Tender Fillet start at just $15 and the interest rates vary by state and can go up to 23.9 percent.