Top 5 Best Printers under $100 Dollars
What are this years top 5 best printers under $100 dollars? Asking this simple question is very relevant. As you know, printers play an important role in almost all industries from schools to corporations and even for personal use. As of today, multi-purpose printers have an average price of $300. But, there are also some affordable printers in the market. Along with its convenient price there is also quality, durability and functionality. All you need to do is to sort, read and research some reviews to find the right printer for you. To make things simpler and easier, this article presents to you, 2012s top 5 printers with an affordable price and excellent feedbacks.
Before going further, in evaluating ranking the best printers currently out in the market, there are certain criterions used. Keep in mind that the printers price is just one factor. It is a common misconception that low price would always equate to poor quality. In todays competitive market, quality and price would always be measured congruent to each other.
In this list of top 5 best printers under $100 dollars, criterions used aside from the price are costs of inks, features, printing speed and resolution. Evaluating all these factors would definitely provide you not only an affordable price for a printer but good functionality as well.
Top 5 printers under $100
- Canon PIXMA MG4120 Canon, being a world renowned brand offers you this printer that includes features such as wireless connectivity, fax, photo printing and scan for a price of $95.99. As for its ink cost, black ink would cost you $21 while the colored costs $30. Resolution is up to 600 x 600 dpi (black) and 4800 x 1200 dpi (colored). Printing speed would be 9.9 ipm (black) 5.7 and ipm (colored).
- Epson WorkForce 500 – Epson, another famous printer brand offers this printer for a price of $89 with added features including fax, copier and scan. Ink cost is $17.09 for black and $37.45 for colored with a resolution of 5760 x 1440 dpi (black), 5760 x 1440 dpi (colored) and a printing speed of 15 ipm (black), 7.2 ipm (colored).
- HP Photosmart 5510 Hewlett-Packard, a top-rated brand proudly provides its consumers this $89.32 printer with additional features such as scanner and copier. Cost of ink is $12 for black and $30 for colored. Printing resolution is 1200 x 600 dpi (black) and 4800 x 1200 dpi (colored) while its printing speed is at 22 ppm (black) and 21 ppm (colored).
- Samsung ML-2955DW This printer produced by Samsung has garnered high remarks which can be purchased for $83. However, the downside is its ink cartilage cost which is $63. In terms of quality, this printer is proven to only provide the best. With a resolution of 600×600 and a printing speed of 29 ppm.
- Epson Stylus NX430 Another Epson printer is available for a price of $80. Added features are digital copier, scanner and fax. Ink cost is $18.49 for black and $25.50 for colored. Printing resolutions are 5760 x 1440 dpi (black) and 5760 x 1440 dpi (colored) with a speed of 6.2 ppm (black) and 3.2 ppm (colored).
This composes the top 5 best printer under $100 dollars for the year 2012.