Top Rated Vacuum for Bare Floors in 2014
If you have been searching for the best vacuum for bare floors? Well your search over, because there isn’t any vacuum cleaner that can compete with Dyson’s DC65 for when it comes to cleaning not only your bare floors, but across any surface whether it be tile, rug, low pile carpet, high pile carpet and hardwood. No non-Dyson vacuum even comes close to the cleaning performance on offer from the DC65. So let’s explore why the DC65 is not only the best Dyson vacuum for bare flooring, but ‘the’ best vacuum for picking up dust, dirt and debris from bare floors.
Simply put. It has been proven to ‘clean better than any other vacuum across carpets and hard floors’ whereby it exhibits a suction power at least twice that of its closest competitor, ‘providing superior performance on hard floors’. Dyson have managed to effectively to make the most power sucking efficient vacuum ever produced by integrating all their latest cleaner head, suction and cyclone technology — let’s explore specifically what features they integrated below to make the DC65 such a cleaning ‘powerhouse’! Along with why it is so well suited for vacuuming bare flooring.
- Self Adjusting Cleaner Head – the cleaner head adapts to the floor type, whereby it will lower itself right down to hard bare flooring in order to minimize the gap in order to reduce air leaks and ‘retain more suction power‘ (and raise up for soft flooring e.g. carpets). Hence, compared to other vacuums with fixed cleaner heads, the DC65 already has a significant advantage to cleaning bare floors, as they aren’t as efficient.
- Re-configured Brush Bar – not only this, the brush bar itself has been completely re-designed and is now twenty five percent more powerful than any previous Dyson vacuum cleaner. This means it drives its cleaning bristles in deeper & harder to remove more dust, dirt and pet hair from all floors.
- HUGE 245 Air Watts of Constant Suction Power Capacity – the DC65 has the highest suction power capacity potential of any of its modern range upright vacuum cleaners and is proven through many tests against competing vacuum cleaners to offer at least twice the suction power (as stated just above). Meaning it has an incredibly high & effective pick up rate of dust, dirt and allergens compared to other vacuums when cleaning your bare floors. You will feel superhuman when cleaning with the Dyson DC65, that’s for sure. No other vacuum cleaner you have used will not even come close.
- Re-Modeled Radial Root Cyclone Technology – it is also installed with the latest, most efficient and advanced unique Root cyclone system Dyson have ever produced, whereby it can ultimately produce an even more powerful air flow to remove more unwanted particles from your flooring.
- Practical Design & Mobility – it’s typical classic Dyson. Looks sort of alien, futuristic, stylish yet is entirely practical. Lightweight compared to most, weighing in at just over 17 lbs and is integrated with the latest Dyson ball technology to allow it easy maneuverability throughout your house when cleaning. Moreover, it is constructed with super tough ABS and polycarbonate (the same stuff used for riot shields) — don’t worry it will be more than capable of handling your bare floors (you are also covered with an industry leading 5 year warranty coverage).
There are three versions of the DC65 the multi floor, the animal and the animal complete (see here for the exact differences) and it basically just refers to what accessories you get with each. The multi floor comes with the standard combination tool & stair tool, then with the animal you get the tangle free turbine attachment as well as the soft dusting brush. However, with the DC65 Animal Complete, the ultimate Dyson vacuum cleaner you get an entire arsenal of eight cleaning accessories & tools — that radically improves its cleaning multi functionality.
Considering no other vacuum can compete in terms of cleaning performance i.e it sucks up better than any other vacuum across all floor types incl. bare floors — means it is obviously by far the best vacuum for bare floors. Are you interested in the DC65? You can find out more here ‘with one vac to rule them all‘ or if you have any specific questions regarding it please them in the comments below.
Note: if you are looking specifically for the best stick vacuum for bare floors, look no further than the DC59 — three times more powerful than the next best alternative and has the same suction performance as a corded vacuum cleaner.