10 Tips to Increase Your Self-Esteem
Eating Disorders Awareness and Prevention suggests you 10 tips to improve your self-esteem and freedom from stereotypes of beauty. Recognize your qualities it is beneficial to make you feel happy with yourself and the people around you. Do not wait more! And he begins to love.
1. Place in the mirror a sign that says: ‘I am beautiful inside and out.’
2. Make a list of 10 positive things about yourself. Often added in your list more qualities.
3. Look for beauty in the world and in yourself.
4. Find an exercise that you enjoy doing regularly. Train yourself to be healthy and strong.
5. Socialize with people who recognize your strength and inner beauty.
6. Think about the things that could be done with the time and energy you use to worry about your appearance.
7. Every night when you go to sleep, tell how much you appreciate your body and how you thank for helping you to accomplish so much during the day.
8. Be friends with your body.
9. Make a list of all people who admire: people who have helped you in your life, your community or the world and examines whether their appearance was important to the success you have.
10. Every morning when you wake up, thank yours for the rest that you can enjoy every day. Yes
Remember that the key to looking and feeling better accept you as you are. If there is something you do not like your body, there are ways to correct it without putting your health at risk; you are the most important. Take care and love yourself!