The 6 Golden Rules of Online Dating are principles that any reasonable person would want applied to them. The trick here is to be sure youre following the rules yourself. There has to be some guidelines in every relationship. Establishing the guidelines can be a little awkward at first, but these principles can help make a relationship golden if practiced regularly. Remember what your mother said, Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.
The 6 Golden Rules of Online Dating
1. Be Positive Attitude is everything. Your attitude can help set the tone of the relationship from your first meeting to your 50th wedding anniversary and beyond. The best attitude is an attitude that says, What can I give to the relationship to make it the best it can possibly be? If two people excel at applying this golden rule to a relationship, it could go a long way towards building a great relationship.
2. Be Kind Being kind is one of those things that shouldnt have to be said but unfortunately, one mans kindness is another mans junk. I can explain that by saying that every husband knows that it doesnt matter what he meant because it was received a totally different way. Guys if you can get a grip on this one while youre dating; youll be way ahead of the curve. Ladies you dont get a bye on being kind. We know you know how to do this when you want to.
3. Be on Time This one could cause you a great guy or girl. Do you really want to take that kind of chance? Heres a rule of thumb to help you be on time. If youre 15 minutes early, youre on time and if youre on time youre late.
4. Be True to You This ones easy. Be yourself. Imagine getting deep into a relationship and your Dr. Jekyll starts turning into Mr./Ms. Hyde when you were hoping you had a good doctor.
5. Be Reasonable Being reasonable is another one of those subjective rules of online dating that people tend to differ on. Try avoiding extremes when possible and don’t expect from others what you aren’t willing to give yourself. Considering the other persons interest and desires can help you be seen as a reasonable person. Dating isn’t Burger King where you can have it your way.
6. Be Under Control Be careful about making quick decisions that could haunt you for the rest of your life. Make decisions based on the ramifications of the decision over the rest of your life rather than making decisions on the spur of the moment.
Good Heart Bad Heart
If you follow the 6 golden rules of online dating, you may lead your date to mirror them back to you. Thats the principle of sowing and reaping. Keep this in mind as you apply the six golden rules of online dating, seeds (online dating rules) sown into bad ground may or may not produce what you’ve sown. A persons heart is the ground that we sow these seeds into. Mae sure you’re sowing 6 Golden Rules of Online Dating seed and keep checking to see what they’ve produced.