Yoga practices are constantly affected by different philosophies and cultures and today, such practices have become an inevitable part of our modern lifestyle. Earlier, it was a generic thought in the minds of the people that yoga basically belongs to some strict kind of yoga practices like Hatha Yoga that is practiced by the Rishi munis or ancient saints only. Now, the perception has changed and yoga practices have emerged as an essential and most suitable measure to attain good health and internal stability of the mind and the body. The modern version of Hatha yoga is known as Anusara Yoga and it is discovered during 1997. A Native American yoga teacher, John Friend derived this kind of yoga practice from the elements of other yoga forms, including Hindu spirituality and philosophy (Asana), Hatha Yoga, and Iyengar.
Hatha or Anusara Yoga
Anusara yoga is majorly focused on the physical benefits to health. The inventor of Hatha Yoga has also started a private corporation called Anusara, Inc is hiring all the certified instructors only. However, a number of yoga studios are there in Zurich as well, where you can get to learn the Anusara yoga from the certified teacher. Basically, Anusara is a Sanskrit word and it reflects the natural state of condition and Friend has taken it in the way of following your heart, flowing with the grace and flowing with the nature.
Intrinsic goodness is importantly emphasised in the forms of yoga. Obtaining co-operation with the supreme and setting an ideal alignment with your divine soul is the primary goal of learning Anusara Yoga. It derives the basic comprehensive of celebrating the beauty in its overall diversity and honor along with the innovative privilege of freedom shared by all. People who are seeking an alternative to their self-improvement mainly join Anusara Yoga class. In fact, this yoga style has become the most practiced styles in the world in the last few years.
Basic elements of Anusara Yoga
There are five universal principles that are aligned to all types of yoga poses and asanas for practicing the Anusara Yoga. The learners of Anusara Yoga while practicing the poses improve their yoga-ability by abiding these five principles.
- Open-to-grace: This requires setting accord with the supreme flow. However, it is a must to obtain open-mindedness and an attitude of devotion.
- Physical Energy: Physically energy refers to the muscular energy in your body. The concept lies between fetching the energy from the outer edge of your body along with centering it in the focal point of your body.
- Inner Spiral: The inner spiral functions for expanding energy within you.Here the asana goes with rotating your legs inward, shifting back the thighs, opening out the pelvis and then spinning the forearms inward.
- Outer Spiral: It functions exactly contradictory than the inner spiral. Here, the thighs and pelvis are brought closer to moving the tailbone forward and rotating the legs in the outward direction. To practice yoga for arms, it is better to go with spinning the upper arm outward with making sure that both the arms remain each other while practicing.
- Organic Energy: Here, the aim remains with dragging energy from the body center to bodys outer edge in order to enhance the flexibility and expansion capability of your body while performing asanas.