When it comes to choosing the best Bridge cameras for the year 2011 to 2012, you can decide to go for a brand you are familiar with. Most people will likely choose famous brands like Panasonic, Canon, Kodak, FujiFilm, Nikon, and Sony. These brands offer great bridge cameras at competitive prices.
There is the assumption that if you buy an expensive camera, you will be buying the best there is. In some cases, that might be true but generally speaking, your need will generally dictate what the best camera will be. If you buying a $300 bridge camera and it does exactly what you want it to do, that will be the best camera for your needs.
With the above said, you can check out the following:
- Panasonic DMC-FZ150K 12.1 MP Digital Camera with CMOS Sensor and 24x Optical Zoom
- Nikon Coolpix L110 12.1MP Digital Camera with 15x Optical Vibration Reduction (VR) Zoom and 3.0-Inch LCD
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ40 14.1 MP Digital Camera with 24x Optical Image Stabilized Zoom and 3.0-Inch LCD
- Kodak EasyShare Z990 12 MP Digital Camera with 30x Optical Zoom, HD Video Capture and 3.0-Inch LCD
- Sony Cybershot DSC-HX1 9.1MP 20x Optical Zoom Digital Camera with Super Steady Shot Image Stabilization and 3.0 Inch LCD
All the above listed bridge cameras can be purchased for a price ranging from $350 to $450. You will notice that most of the brands tend to feature the same characteristics like optical zoom, stabilizer, wide LCD screens, wide-angle lenses, video camera features and many more. With the similarities, functions and prices, the brand you are most familiar with will likely be what you will want to buy.
The links below this article will give you more information on each model where they are listed on sale at Amazon. They show you the number of stars in the reviews. Another reason why you will choose a particular brand is because you like the feel or because you have read good reviews about it. Some of them have hundreds of positive reviews! There are some of the best bridge camera bundles listed too. These are groups of bridge camera accessories you will need, at a reduced price when bought together.
Choosing the best Bridge camera into 2012 is interesting because often, by the time you purchase yours, a new one will be out on the markets. That is basically because it is impossible to keep up to date with ever advancing technology. You will likely get a good deal in the end-of-the-year sales. If you really want to reduce the price you pay, you can also try getting something on eBay like refurbished bridge cameras.