The Conair BC171NCS Ceramic Ionic Hot Air Brush is a top hot air brush that can help to speed up drying time, create volume and many different styles much quicker than you could with a blow-dryer.
I have been using the Conair BC171NCS Ceramic Ionic Hot Air Brush for a few months now after find it on sale cheap:
CLICK HERE TO GET THE CONAIR BC171NCS CERAMIC IONIC HOT AIR BRUSH CHEAP
- Ions – The hot air brush creates negative Ions which makes sure the hair stays frizz free giving a very smooth and silky finish each time.
- 1000 watts Of Power – Creates plenty of power to dry the hair in a short amount of time.
- 2 Brush Attachments – Ceramic coated bristle brush attachment and natural boar and nylon bristle brush attachment.
- 2 Speed Settings – Choose between high/low speed settings.
- Cool Tip – For extra control when styling the hair.
What I Did Not Like About The Conair BC171NCS Ceramic Ionic Hot Air Brush
The only issue I had with the brush was the heat was not high enough to dry my really thick air, it would take over 60 minutes to get it only have dry, other than that this is a great hot air brush, especially if you have thin/medium hair.
Reviews From Customers
What to see what others have said who have recently used the Conair BC171NCS Ceramic Ionic Hot Air Brush?
Click here to find out!
I have given the Conair BC171NCS Ceramic Ionic Hot Air Brush a 4/5 because the only issue I had was the drying time, however if you have thin/medium hair I think you will really like the hot air brush.