If you are in a rush in the morning and need something that can dry and style your hair in a very short amount of time with amazing results then I recommend you check out the Conair Instant Heat Hot Brush. This is my styling tool of choice anytime I need to get my hair looking good in a short amount of time, such as when I am late for work, oops.
Here is the Conair Instant Heat Hot Brush brush:
CLICK HERE TO GET LOW PRICE ON AMAZON
- 60 Second Heat-Up – The quick heat up of this hot air brush enables for very quick styling and drying of the hair.
- Ball-Tipped Bristles – Allows for trouble free and smooth brushing of the hair.
- Auto Off Feature – The auto shut off is a safety feature that will automatically shut of the brush after a certain period of time.
- 25 Heat Settings With Turbo Heat Boost – These settings will give you plenty of options when it comes to setting it for what hair type you have and style you want to create.
- Dual Voltage – Thanks to the dual voltage you can use the Instant Heat Hot Brush in most countries.
What I Did Not Like About The Instant Heat Hot Brush
The thing I did not like about the Instant Heat Hot Brush was the handle. It was very uncomfortable when styling the hair, which is a shame because other than that this hot air brush really was spot on with all the features you could ask for almost.
Reviews From Customers
If you are still undecided on whether the Instant Heat Hot Brush is for you or not then the customer reviews can be really helpful in your decision:
Click here to read Instant Heat Hot Brush reviews
I really wanted to give the Conair Instant Heat Hot Brush full marks, however due to the handle design which was really uncomfortable I had to take a point away. If you can get over the design aspect I think anyone who buys this hot air brush will be very happy with there decision.