The iPod Touch has come a long way since the time the original iPod was launched by Apple years ago. It has some of the best features that you find in the latest smartphones and is known for its high quality. TheiPod Touch makes a great gift for a friend or a family member and is popular amongst all age groups.
It is quite easy to find a cheap iPod Touch under 50 dollars in most marketplaces online as well as offline. Here are some places to look in:
1. You could search in the local classifieds in your city. All Sunday newspapers carry ads on a variety of products including used electronic items. There are people who would like to dispose off of their iPodTouch and look for a good deal if it is in a good condition. They usually give their contact numbers in the ad using which you can speak with them and arrange for a meeting where you can check out what they have to offer.
2. There are sites online that sell used products being offered by individuals. Craigslist has a site catering to several cities in the US as well as all over the world. You will also find several posts where they give an image of the product that they are selling. You can look for an iPod Touch which is in good condition after seeing the images. Many don’t give images but these are usually those who do not have one in good condition. The best thing to do is to ask for taking a look after meeting up at a designated place and then deciding whether to buy it or not.
3. There are many other classified ads sites like Craigslist. Notable amongst them is Backpage which runs on similar lines as Craigslist. The only difference is that there are many more ads in Craigslist and a lot more people like to sell and buy there than Backpage.
4. eBay is an excellent place to look in. It is also a safe site with lots of safeguards built in for the buyer. You can do a search on the site using their search bar and you will find all relevant ads. Many ads also contain images which will help you to decide whether you should buy it or not. A detailed description is usually given where the seller describes the item that he is selling in great detail. The ad also includes the location of the seller and lists the price as well as the shipping charges. It may be better for you to look for a seller with a good rating since these are proven sellers with high quality products. You may also like to prefer those who are located within the same country so that there are no issues during transit and you get your iPod in a short span of time. Payment can be made with PayPal; hence you must open a PayPal account in case you don’t have one.
5. There are forums on the internet, especially ones that pertain to electronics or tech forums, where you can find a used iPod Touch. You may need to sign up on those forums if you would like to contact the member who is posting to sell his iPod. Some may give their contact numbers in which case there is no need to register since you can call them up or write them an email.
Uusing the tips above it will become easy for you to locate a cheap iPod Touch under 50 dollars.