Staying in Yorkshire need not be expensive; one can find cheap places to stay in Yorkshire that will save money and will still provide a clean and comfortable place to spend a night. Using vouchers, finding internet deals, and looking for online specials are great ways to save even more money when booking accommodations at one of these Yorkshire lodgings:
1. YHA Haworth is a hostel housed in a lovely Victorian Mansion overlooking the moors. The Bronte sisters lived in this village and this mansion is reminiscent of the places written of in their books. Inexpensive and well-equipped, meals are served in an on-site restaurant and there are laundry, kitchen, and other amenities available to those who stay at this budget priced hostel.
2. The Market Tavern offers single and double rooms for a low rate. For the comfort of the guests staying at the Tavern all of the rooms have beverage-making facilities, Freeview TV and central heating and all are non-smoking. Breakfast is included in lunch rates and one can arrange for dinner service for a fee with the innkeepers if it is needed.
3. Beck Hall Guest House in Malham offers inexpensive lodging and many excellent amenities. The breakfasts are lovely and can be modified to suit vegetarians and others with special dietary needs. All rooms are WI-WI ready and offer digital television. The facility is non-smoking as well. This is a very nice place to spend a quiet night in one of the better cheap places to stay in Yorkshire.
4. Russel Scott Hostels offer clean and comfortable lodgings at rock bottom prices. Included in the room rate is a good breakfast that most guests seem to really enjoy. The staff is friendly and helpful and the location makes it easy to get out and visit the area. Keep in mind that vouchers and internet deals for these accommodations will help to save even more money.
5. School House Bed and Breakfast offers visitors a choice of one of three rooms for a very low cost. This accommodation is within walking distance of a pub and restaurant making it a convenient place for a traveler to stay.
6. Travelodge Skipton Budget Hotel offers deeply discounted room rates in ensuite accommodations with WIFI available in all rooms. This budget friendly lodging also accepts pets for a small fee. Reception is open 24 hours a day for added convenience. This is a great place to check out if one is looking for cheap places to stay in Yorkshire.
7. YHA York is one of the cheap places to stay in Yorkshire. With free Wi-Fi, great food, and beautiful gardens this will be a lovely, but inexpensive, place to stay.
8. The Vale Hotel is a town house style hotel spread over three houses. Rooms are small and clean although rather spare in decoration. Bathrooms are shared. There is Wi-Fi and television in rooms. The price for this hotel is quite low.
9. YHA Boggle Hole is a hostel right near the beach making it a great place for a restful holiday. There is Wi-Fi and a restaurant on the premises. This facility is non-smoking throughout. This is a great inexpensive way to enjoy some time at the beach.
10. Spa Holiday Apartments are perfect and inexpensive for those families traveling together, especially when bringing the family pet along. The accommodations are reasonably priced particularly when considering the fact that these apartments sleep a whole family, will provide cots, high chairs and wheelchairs at no additional cost, and is close to the beach. Facilities are clean and baths are modern.
When looking for cheap places to stay in Yorkshire, one should always check for internet deals, vouchers, and special offers in order to get even more savings.