The Clarisonic Mia was a massive success, with it becoming the most popular of the Clarisonic devices due to it’s lightweight and small size.
But now there is the new Clarisonic Mia 2, but is it really better than the original Mia?
Yes or No
The answer is easy really, which is a yes by the way. The reason the answer is easy is because the Mia 2 is almost exactly the same as the original but with added features that take it to another level of amazingness. More on the new features further down.
First… let’s take a look at a video review of the Clarisonic Mia 2:
Like what you see: Click here to buy Clarisonic Mia 2 Cheap At Amazon!
- Cleanses the skin 6x times better than normal cleansing helping to remove make up etc with much less effort.
- Helps to get rid of excess oil reducing the risk of acne breakouts.
- Small size and international charger makes it great to take with you on travels.
- Has a T-timer to make sure you cleanse each section of the facial area for the recommended amount of time to achieve the best results without causing damage to the skin.
- Has two speed settings allowing you to choose how fast or slow the device goes. The faster the device goes the deeper the cleanse and vice versa etc.
‘I was hesitant to spend the money for the Clarisonic, but after reading great reviews and seeing it recommended in magazines/on TV, I pulled the trigger and ordered it.’
Note: The above review has been paraphrased for size: TO READ THE FULL REVIEW AND MORE CLICK HERE.
Where To Buy?
There are many places you can buy Clarisonic Mia 2 from, some of which include the main Clarisonic site, wal-mart and many other places, hower I recommend Amazon.
The reason I recommend Amazon is because that is where I have found you can usually get it for the best price from.
To find out how much Amazon are currently selling the Clarisonic Mia 2 for Click Here.