Managing Internet security and ensuring optimal PC health can be quite challenging for an average computer user. Malware infections, computer viruses, and virtual threats may cause unforeseen damages to your computing gadgets and result in displaying severe system errors. Read below to know some quick PC troubleshooting tips that can help you get rid of such stubborn PC errors.
It is true that PC maintenance and optimization can help to avoid serious system damages, but sometimes your computer may confront annoying system errors that are difficult to handle. Various remote tech support companies are available 24/7 to fix your problematic computing devices. A computer technician from such companies may enquire you about the system behavior and problems youre facing to apply the correct system troubleshooting strategy. Many times, you may feel that connecting to a remote server may crack your Internet security shield. But most of the tech support companies consider this factor while delivering their services online.
Read this article to know how a PC technician will fix the Server Execution Failed error on your Windows 8 PC:
Why the Explorer.EXE – Server Execution Failed Error Appears in Windows 8?
One of the prominent reasons for the occurrence of the error can be that your system is having an issue with the registry. Sometimes, malicious software may attack your system and cause the error to appear on your PC screens. You will require to removing those stubborn infections and computer threats to get rid of the error. The possible fixes to troubleshoot this error code are application of various ways of PC troubleshooting, performing a registry repair, or even removing computer infections from your device.
What are the Possible Solutions to Fix the Error?
The ‘Explorer.EXE – Server execution failed’ error in Windows 8 is very difficult to fix. It is because the error code appears when the registry gets corrupted, and youre not able to access or open an application. You will require creating a new Windows profile or performing a system restore to get rid of the error if nothing helps. If you do not have ‘Restore Point’ in your system, then performing the Refresh process can help you to set your Windows to factory settings. You can ask a PC technician or a tech support engineer to perform the Refresh process by using the installation USB or DVD. Most of the tech experts recommend re-installing most of your software packages manually after you complete the Windows Refresh process successfully.
Tips to Fix the Error Without Taking Help of a PC Technician
1. Open your antivirus solution and run a complete system scan to find malicious codes and programs running on your device
2. If the scan result detects malicious codes, then remove all of them before proceeding ahead
3. Now, press Windows + R keys to open ‘Run’ dialogue
4. Type regedit command into ‘Run’ dialogue and click ‘OK’
5. Patiently wait until the Registry Editor gets opened
6. Click ‘HKEY_CURRENT_USER’ subkey and then click Software
7. Choose Microsoft option and move to Windows
8. Select CurrentVersion option and then click Explorer to go ahead
9. Select User Shell Folders’
10. Right-click Personal option from the right-hand side of the registry and select Modify
11. Copy and paste %USERPROFILE%Documents command in the Value data field and click ‘OK’
12. Click ‘File’ at the top and click ‘Exit’ to close the Registry Editor
13. Now, download and install CCleaner to clean your system registry
14. Once the process gets completed, it will ask you to restart your device
15. Click Yes to restart your system for changes to take effect
16. If youre still experiencing the error, you will require performing system Refresh process on your device.
How to Do ‘Refresh’ In Windows 8?
The ‘Refresh’ is a feature that is available only in Windows 8. The process is a close alternative to Windows repair and system restore feature that are available in the previous Windows versions. The process can assist you to restore your system to an earlier time when everything was working fine. Using the feature is one of the best possible solutions to rescue a troubled system. If your system is experiencing problems with the complete corrupt registry and some failure during the system startup, then this feature can turn to be the best help for you.
Follow the steps to perform a System ‘Refresh’ In Windows 8:
1. Press the Windows Key to switch to the metro page.
2. Click on your user account name and select the ‘Change account picture’ option.
3. At the ‘PC Settings’ window, click the ‘General’ option.
4. Click ‘Get Started’ under ‘Refresh your PC without affecting your files section from the right-hand side of the screen.
5. Wait until the Windows is refreshing your PC.
6. The process may ask for your Windows installation disc or USB, so insert the same, when the prompt appears.
7. After completing the Refresh, you’ll need to install third-party packages and other Windows applications manually.
If the error doesnt get resolved by applying the tips mentioned above, then you may need to contact an online computer technician to fix your faulty Win 8 PC. The Server Execution Failed error may occur due to a variety of reasons, so it is imperative to know the exact cause of the error code. Since every computer support executive will ask you about the problem in detail, it is better to prepare a checklist of the issues that youre currently facing on your device. Pay extra attention towards Internet security measures when a remote PC technician tries to perform troubleshooting tips on your device.