Cosmetic surgery is a life changing decision that can reshape and rejuvenate your body. Pricing for cosmetic surgeries varies depending on the surgeon and the size and shape of the person, but as a rough guide, these are the prices for cosmetic surgery.
- Arm lifts will start at $3,500 and range upwards to just a little bit above $5,000
- Blepharoplasty, or the removal of fat around the eye, can cost $3,500 for the upper or lower eyelid separately
- Breast augmentation costs around $6,000, but will often increase because of varying body sizes and cup sizes.
- Breast lifts usually cost in between six to eight thousand dollars, but will again differ based on cup and body size.
- Brow lifts usually cost around $5,000, and a reduction will be around the same.
- Butt lifts will range from $5,000 to $8,000 depending on body size and fat percentage.
- Cheek implants are around $4,000 to $5,000, while chin implants are usually just about $3,500.
- A facelift will cost anywhere between $8,000 to $12,000, and necklifts usually cost around $7,000 to $10,000.
- Liposuction, probably the most expensive form cosmetic surgery will vary in price depending on the amount of cellulite that will be removed and where on the body it will be removed from. Usually, each area of the body costs between $2,500 and $5,000, but for multiple areas most surgeons or clinics will offer discounts.
- Tummy tucks are also quite expensive, costing $7,000 to $10,000, with the price range depending on the amount of cellulite being removed.
- An otoplasty usually costs around $4,000, a labiaplasty will cost between $3,500 and $6,000, and rhinoplasty will be priced between $6,000 and $9,000.
- Thigh lifts can cost as low as $3,500, but range in price up to around $8,500.
- Lip lifts and reductions will be around $3,000, depending on the surgeon or clinic, as there isnt usually a lot of material to add or remove.
- Botex will cost $10-$12 per unit injected, though larger amounts of units will usually come with a discount.
- Skin tightening is about $1,000-$1,500 per every area that is done in, though the areas will differ on surgeon and clinic.
Hopefully this article gave you a better idea of what cosmetic surgery prices are like, and what it could cost you to have cosmetic surgery done. Keep in mind that no matter the price or reputation of the surgery, there is always risk involved with any type of medical procedure and you should consult a licenced medical professional before undergoing cosmetic surgery.