There are lots of great eco friendly melt and pour soap recipes that you can use to make fantastic all natural soaps from. You should be able to find an eco friendly melt and pour (M & P) soap recipe that you love from the many different recipes available to you. Imagine your using your very own designer M & P soap that you designed! Youll be fresh and clean and protecting the environment at the same time. Not to mention smelling great. These recipes make it possible to make soaps with fewer allergens in them because they use all natural ingredients.
Eco friendly melt and pour soap recipes are a great way to help take care of yourself and the environment at the same time. Made from vegetable glycerin, fragrance oils, essential oils, herbs, and coloring, eco friendly melt and pour soap recipes are safe for people and pets. Theyre easy to make and could even save you money. Youre limited to whats on the shelf at the store when you buy soap but you can use eco friendly melt and pour soap recipes to make specialty soaps to take luxurious baths or to sell.
Types of Melt and Pour Recipes
There are lots of different types of melt and pour soap recipes to choose from. Heres a short list of some of the different types of recipes to give you an idea whats available. This list isnt all-inclusive but its a good starting point.
Aromatics are made from fragrance oils that you choose to use in your soap. Your favorite fragrance oils will make your soap smell wonderful. Making your own soap gives you the chance to choose from a wide variety of fragrances that you can use to take a relaxing bath after a long day at work.
Flea repelling, animalistic soaps are easy to make and safe for your dog. Some of these are NOT for use on cats.
Personal Care Soap Recipes
Personal care soap recipes include recipes for soaps bath salts, lip balm, shower gels, lotions and mask for acne-prone skin, herbal liquid soap, and sunscreen.
Advantages of Melt and Pour Soap Recipes
- Some recipes give you special tips and tricks like how to use alcohol to reduce bubbles or how to use Pyrex bowls to melt soap because plastic can leach into your soap from microwaving in plastic bowls.
- Eco friendly M & P soaps are easier on the environment.
- Protects your family by using soaps that you tailor make to your specifications.
- Your ability to create unique soaps could possibly lead to a business that provides a stream of income for your family. You could sell to family, friends, and online. Flea markets and garage sales are another outlet for your melt and pour soap recipes.
- Control over what goes into your soap. Do you know what kind of additives are in the soap you use? Take a look at your soap and tell us about its ingredients in the comment section below.
If you enjoy crafts like making melt and pour recipes or cheap mason jar centerpieces, click on this link and write articles on Seekyt like this one and earn money from your skill. You can find M & P recipes at local craft and bookstores. You can also buy recipe books at online sites like Amazon. Click here for a list of best selling melt and pour soap recipes on Amazon.