No monthly fee for an emergency call button for the elderly? Yes, it is available. It used to be that is you wanted to make sure you or a loved one could get help in case of emergency, that you would have to pay a monthly monitoring fee, usually around $49 monthly. When an elderly person falls, or gets into a predicament that could be life threatening all they would have to do is push a button that would be connected to an emergency dispatch center. Help would be immediately dispatched to the elderly and further help would be called if necessary by the on site responder.
Now, you can get the same results without the monthly fee with emergency products like ‘911 Emergency Phone Guardian Alert.’
For $119 you can have peace of mind and make sure you or your loved ones always have help no matter where they are in the house, even the shower. The unit IS splash proof so it can be taken into the shower in case of a slip and fall. Other features of this incredible unit include:
- As stated above, THERE ARE NO MONTHLY MONITORING FEES
- No Service charges or contracts
- With one push of a button you can be connected directly to a 911 Emergency operator
- Unit comes with a base unit and a pendant that you wear around your neck or able to keep with you at all times
- 24 hours 7 days a week protection
- This unit has some fantastic reviews, and you can read the reviews by pressing here.
- You can view more emergency call button units with no monthly fees by pressing here.
- Relat ed Article: Automatic Phone Dialer-Emergency Phone Dialer Sytems
Recommended Products You Can Also Review
>>>ClearSounds Communications CS-CSC600ER SOS Alert Amplified Phone