Most of the women are tired of menopausal symptoms. Its not easy to deal with menopause and its symptoms. One has to face many problems before the onset of their periods like mood swings, irregular periods, cramping, weight gain, insomnia, hair thinning, breast soreness, fibroids and more. However, many products are available in the drug store to overcome these issues; some of them are Estrovera and Amberen.
Some lines about Estrovera and Amberen
Both Estrovera and Amberen are dietary supplement which are helpful to get rid of menopausal signs and symptoms. These supplements aids to deal with number of menopausal issues just like migraines, irregular periods, insomnia, hair thinning, and weight gain, loss of libido, mood swings, osteoporosis, heart disease, depression and vaginal discomfort. But the important thing is that both the products come from different manufacturers.
Some words for Estrovera:
Estrovera is manufactured by the company Metagenics. It helps to deal with menopausal problems. You can also describe this supplement as a natural alternative to Hormonal Replacement Therapy. Manufacturer sells Estrovera at a cost of $25.00. The official website of Estrovera provides a general FAQ section but there are no user testimonials available on the site.
Estrovera contain following key ingredients:
- Rhapontic Rhubarb Root Extract: It is the main ingredients of Estrovera which works in similar manner as Estrogen. It contains ER r731 as a phytonutrient compound.
- Microcrystalline Cellulose: It acts as an emulsifier and a bulking agent in food production.
- Silica: It helps to sort out some menopausal issues like hair thinning.
- Enteric coating: it is consist of Deionized water, Glycerol Triacetate and Ammonium Hydroxide.
Some words for Amberen:
Amberen, a menopausal supplement, is manufactured by the Lunada Biomedical. This is the only company in the world that has the technology to produce smart molecules of succinates and fumarates with specific shapes that are bio-identical to the human body. This technology makes it different from other products. The official website of Amberen provides a risk free trial of 30 days. It is helpful for those women who are suffering from peri-menopause weight gain. The cost of Amberen is $44.95.
Amberen consist of following vital ingredients:
- Calcium Disuccinate: Calcium can be easily absorbed by using Calcium Disuccinate. It also helps to form the bone tissue.
- Glycine: It normalizes the psycho-emotional balance in the body. It is an amino acid which involved in the processes regulating brain cell activity.
- Ammonium Succinate: Ammonium Succinate is an energy metabolism substrate which is combined with ammonium ions and stabilizes mitochondrial activity in the cells.
- Magnesium Disuccinate Hydrate: Magnesium is very important for a healthy cardiovascular system and it can be easily absorbed with the help of Magnesium Disuccinate Hydrate.
- Zinc Difumarate Hydrate: Zinc Difumarate Hydrate plays very essential role in energy metabolism. Simply, it helps to normalize fat and carbohydrate metabolism and reduces the risk of diabetes.
- Monosodium L-Glutamate: Monosodium L-Glutamate which is nothing but a salt of an amino acid which helps to regulate the chemical reactions of transamination.
- Tocopherol Acetate: It helps to stabilize the structure of membrane and generic cell function.
- Other ingredients are: Titanium Dioxide, Carmin, Magnesium Stearate, Rice Flour, Water, Gelatin, Silicon Dioxide and Riboflavin.
Variation between Estrovera and Amberen:
- Amberen is quit costly as compared to Estrovera.
- One have to take 1 Estrovera capsule per day on other side one have to take 2 capsules of Amberen per day for good result.
- Estrovera does not provide any money back guarantee but Amberen provide 30 day money back guarantee.
- Also no customer testimonials are provided by Estroveras manufacturer while Amberen provides it.
- The manufacturing company of Amberen offers free NurseAid to all Amberen customers whereas it is not available in case of Estrovera.
- Amberen offers 90 capsules per serving while Estrovera provides 30 tablets per serving.
Both Estrovera and Amberen are good supplement for menopause treatment since both of them are made up of all natural ingredients however they comes from different manufacturers. I have provides you sufficient data that I found on various sites; now its up to you that which one you have to choose as a better option for your problems. But make sure to consult with your health professional while ordering these supplements. If someone wants to give some advice or latest news about these products that I have missed here, they are most welcome.