You dont always need to hire an in-house worker whenever you need extra pair of hands to do tedious business tasks. Today, you can simply browse the Web and hire the best virtual assistants (VAs) who can work for you for just a fraction of a cost.
But where will you find the perfect person for your business? Try the following ways and check if they will work.
1. Online Search
You can secure a good VA through the Internet. In just one click, you can get a pool of candidates you can hire based on your requirements.
2. Service Providers
If you want a trusted VA to get your tasks done, you may opt to inquire at any service provider available. Try their services and see if you and your chosen VA will make a perfect match for your business.
3. Reviews and Testimonials
Not in a rush to get a VA? Then you might be interested in reading reviews and testimonials of prospective applicants first. Find out what their past clients say about them.
Ask your friends or relatives. See if they can refer you to someone who can offer the best support for your business.
5. Job Posts or Bulletin Boards
Scanning broadsheets and other job posting venues are good ways, too, to find capable job seekers.
Qualities to Look for in a Virtual Assistant
After knowing your options, you need to hunt for qualifications that you want your VA to have. Take note of the important qualities that you should find in a virtual worker:
- Reliability. Your VA should be able to work under minimal supervision without compromising the results/outputs.
- Communicative. Make sure your VA communicate with you on a regular basis to avoid mistakes in doing tasks.
- Problem-solver. Choose a VA who can handle and solve problems well.
- Organized. He/she should know how to prioritize and work methodically.
- Creative. He/she should be someone who brings innovative ideas to the table and knows how to think out of the box.
There you have it! We hope that all of these can help you find the best virtual assistant that matches your needs. Havent found the right one yet? FilWorX has competent VAs who can help you solve your business challenges. Visit our page to learn more.