Grow Out Your Hair Again
Knowing hair info painless transplant would solve million peoples problem of going bald. Now, with the help of technology, they could grow back their lost hair again. Men would not need to wear cap just to hide their baldness and women does not need to buy a wig to cover the part where baldness is notices. Studies have shown that the normal hair fall would take to an average of 50-100 hairs per day and that the same amount grows to replace what was lost but if you have noticed that your hair is starting to thin excessively then it means that you are starting to get bald without even turning to the age of 50. Hair loss could be caused by any of the following:
- Hormonal changes and imbalances that happen to your body. Women are the most common people to experience hormonal imbalance due to pregnancy, childbirth or the onset of menopause. During pregnancy, it is normal that the hair is thicker and fuller and lose hair more than normal three months after delivery. Males tend to experience hair loss when there is overproduction of testosterone causing the hair to thin over the crown of the scalp that is why most men become bald at their crown part of the head.
- Chemicals used for treatments cause damage to the hair by breaking it off when overused or is used incorrectly. Excessive brushing could also be one of the reasons.
- Infection in the scalp could also be a reason why there is excessive hair loss. An example would be the presence of ringworm which invades the skin of the scalp resulting to hair loss. This kind of infection can be cured by applying a topical antifungal medication.
- People undergoing chemotherapy could also experience alopecia. Other medicines could also cause hair loss as a side effect.
- Having inadequate nutrients in the body could also lead you to becoming bald. Having adequate protein and iron in the body could help lessen hair fall.
- Medical conditions such as lupus and diabetes could also lead to hair loss. Mental patients experiencing trichotillomania or hair pulling disorder could also result to excessive hair loss.
When a person experiences to have hair loss, they would not address that problem right away as it is just normal to experience that but when they eventually notice that they are becoming bald that is the only time they start consulting a doctor. So professionals in the medical field thought of a way to combat this kind of problems by introducing hair transplant. But what is a hair transplant? It is basically a surgical procedure wherein the hair follicles from the donor area are transplanted to the bald part. For those people still trying to paint the picture in their head as to how it works then here are the steps of the procedure.
Steps in Hair Transplant Procedure:
- In getting the hair follicle to be transplanted, the transplant specialist doctor would first check the donor area or where the hair follicle will be coming from. The donor area is genetically resistant to going bald so it is okay to get the hair follicle from there. Then this area will be injected with local anesthesia in order for the transplant specialist doctor to collect the hair follicle.
- Then the donor area will be sutured and be covered with the hair surrounding it. The sutures could be removed after 1 week.
- The hair follicle removed will now be grafted by the surgical technician into single hair or more than 2. Then the patient would be introduced with local anesthesia where the hair follicle will be transplanted.
- Very small incisions are made in the area and are created in irregular pattern making the transplant effective and the results looking natural. Then the grafts are now place into the tiny incisions. The single graft of hair is placed in the frontline while the multiple grafts are place behind the hairline to give it more density.
But with the new advancement in technology today, many painless hair transplant methods are now being introduced. With the studies conducted by some medical professionals they have come up with several painless hair transplants. Examples would be the Neograft system where the hairs are plucked one by one then is placed in the area where it is needed to be placed; and the other one is the Woods Technique of Follicular Relocation that is minimally invasive and leads to hair restoration. These technique transplants only the hair follicle which means that the transplanted site needs to nourish the hair follicle leading it to grow thus having the normal look on your head. There are also ways wherein transplant is not necessary like the use of laser to stimulate the blood flow in the scalp to make sure that the hair is receiving enough nutrients they need. With these discoveries many are now having more options to choose from. So before deciding what transplant to take, learn about all the best hair transplant procedures. Know what are the steps in the procedure, ask your specialist what they need to do to you and ask how long will you recover or when will you see the results. Try to consult with other patients that have tried undergoing such transplant. Or try and ask other hair transplant specialist until you find the best specialist you want to conduct the procedure. Try to surf online as well. Seek for a website that tackles about hair transplant and the like and try asking for suggestions. If you dont know any transplant specialists then why not try to conduct your own research and it might help you select an outstanding transplant specialist. Besides the skill, talent and experience of a specialist will reflect on how much they are known and well endorsed. It is very important that you choose the specialist carefully as this will be a lifetime result that you cant hide.