Herbs raise your concentration
Aromatic plants at home help harmonize the environment, soothe, reduce stress and serve as natural air fresheners. Even experts say that Eastern techniques when placed strategically in offices increase productivity and concentration, to inhale its aroma.
Plants reduce the levels of carbon dioxide and increase the humidity because they reduce the amount of dust in nearly 20%. So for those allergic to dust, aromatic plants are ideal; purify the environment, reducing levels of certain harmful gases such as nitrogen dioxide.
Whether in small flowerpots, decorating shelves or furniture, you say what are the herbs that you have to heal your body, mind and home are.
1. Boldo: It is a purifying plant of the digestive and urinary system, removes impurities that accumulate when malfunctioning kidneys or liver exists. Its purifying effect is enhanced when consumed with chicory or sarsaparilla.
2. Onion: It is an excellent antiseptic, besides having expectorant, depurative, digestive and diuretic qualities. The thin fabric covering onion used for centuries to disinfect and heal ulcers and skin wounds.
3. Cilantro: It has astringent, digestive and diuretic properties. Take it as infusion improves appetite in people suffering from anemia and digestion when suffering from constipation.
4. Laurel: Its leaves are widely used as a culinary spice. Laurel water is used to disinfect wounds, sores and infected grains likely; we recommend mixing it with water of eucalyptus and rosemary to enhance its capabilities.
As rinsing, disinfect the mouth and throat removing bad breath. As a hot tea, helps to improve digestion and expel the gases that accumulate in the stomach. It is also useful to reduce menstrual discomfort.
5. Peppermint: This popular plant with small leaves and purple flowers, which is also used in desserts, spirits and even perfumes aroma, medicinally has analgesic qualities, antispasmodic and soothing.
6. Oregano: An unexpected seasoning medicinal properties: it has antiseptic, antispasmodic and expectorant qualities. It is recommended to wash wounds and pimples. As infusion helps slow digestion or when eaten in excess, or menstrual cramps are experienced, in which cases can be combined with aniseed or camomile.
This is another example of how useful, beautiful and healthy they are aromatic plants, so you can allocate a place in your kitchen or in your home to keep them fresh and healthy. And you, do you have any aromatic plant in your home?