Many people are now looking towards natural home remedies for curing acne, instead of pharmaceuticals to solve their acne problems. This is understandable because it is convenient and economical to do so at home. Before you jump to any home remedy for acne, let’s look at some simple things you can do to complement our acne home remedies.
Adequate intake of vitamin supplements, lots of water and regular exercise help to detoxify your body and improve our skin condition. This works hand in hand with home remedies for acne that follow below:
1. Did you know that toothpaste can help reduce swelling of pimples? Apply some before you sleep and you will see the immediate effect the next morning.
2. Mix lemon juice with rose water. When you have the lemon juice mixed in equal proportion rose water, you can apply it on the face for 30 minutes in order to clear it. The constantly do help get rid of acne and pimples, but also has the effect of reducing skin imperfections.
3. Use fresh mint juice to apply on the face.
4. Strawberry leaves can also help reduce the swelling of the shin.
5. The orange peel can also be used. Basically, you need to form a dough, just mix it with a little water to form a paste before applying it to the problem area.
6. turmeric and mint juice. Mix turmeric powder with some mint juice before applying on acne. Wash immediately with clean, lukewarm water after about 30 minutes.
7. Vinegar and salt. Even the condiments that are generally used in cooking, such as vinegar and salt have their uses as home remedies for acne. Mix them and rub the mixture on the pimples. Leave it there for about 10-20 minutes before removing with warm water.
8. Cucumber. Make a paste with cucumber and use it as a face mask. Leave the mask for 30 minutes a day. Its regular use prevents pimples and blackheads
9. Garlic. If you can tolerate the smell of garlic on your face, apply it later, some fresh garlic on pimples will disappear after repeated applications.
10. Nutmeg and milk.
Even the milk that you drink is useful as a home remedy for acne. Blend nutmeg with milk and get a powerful paste applied for two hours, regularly use the pimples disappear without trace.
While these home remedies for acne have worked for many people who have tried them, offers no guarantee that will work for everyone.