Blackheads removal home remedies
Blackheads are the black spots that cover the pores of the skin. They generally appear on the skin due to excessive secretion of sebum. Sebum is an oil substance that comes from the oil glands. So blackheads are usually seen on those parts that contain oil glands like nose, neck, forehead or chest areas. The excessive sebum combines with dead cells and create clogged pores on the skin. This hardened black plug is called blackheads. Those who possess oily or combination skin are more likely to have blackheads as oily skin tends to secrete more oil that causes blackheads. Apart from that stress, improper diet, lack of immunity, menstruation and side effects of different drugs can lead to oil production that in turn results in black bumps on the skin. Blackheads look much like the acne but they differ in the sense that unlike the acne they do not contain pus. Due to bacterial infection these blackheads may give birth to acnes. Now there are a number of procedures that help to prevent blackheads but among them the home remedies are preferred as they do not have any side effects and adverse reaction on the sensitive skin.
In order to eliminate blackheads in a safer way you can opt for home based remedies. Some of the home remedies for blackheads:
- Make a therapeutic paste by mixing proper amount of rose water with oatmeal or almond powder and rub it with your fingertips on the affected areas.Leave it for 15 minutes to dry and wash it off further with cold water.
- One of the effective natural ways to get rid of blackheads is to use fenugreek leaves to form a soft paste.Apply this paste on your skin before going to bed and then wash it with warm water.
- In order to remove blackheads you can warm honey and use it on your skin with extra care on the spotted areas for 10-15 minutes and rinse it off .You can apply it as a home-made scrub by mixing sugar into it.
- Apply tomato pulp on the pimples and blackheads and leave it overnight.Wash it off in the morning and continue this method to see the best result.
- Peeled cucumber again is a great remedy for blackhead removal.Apply it on the dark spots to get a refreshing and cooling sensation that relieves your skin.
- Honey is a natural agent and when mixed with two tablespoon of lemon juice it works wonders against blackheads.
- Apply grape pulp on your face and nose and keep doing this method for a few days.This is considered to be one of the best home remedies to get rid of blackheads.
- Form a mixture with fresh lemon juice in ground drumstick pod and leaves.Use this mixed powder on the blackheads as a natural treatment.
- Take 2 tablespoon of oatmeal,3 tablespoon of yoghurt and one tablespoon of olive oil and add lemon juice to the mixture.Blend this mixture in a bowl and apply it on the troubled areas first with clean hands and then all over the face in a gentle manner.Keep it for 5 to 7 minutes and then rinse it off with cold water.
- Add two teaspoon of soda bicarbonate into three or four cups of boiled water.Steam a towel from this mixture and place it on your face.Follow this method 5 to 6 times.After that make a mixture with one teaspoon of rice flour and one teaspoon of curd and apply it on the blackheads.After a few minutes wash it off with cold water.
In order to prevent blackheads you should avoid food containing fats and carbohydrates.Drink plenty of water and try to eat fruits,fresh vegetables and whole grains that consist of sufficient vitamins and minerals.
More Home remedies
Effective home remedies for constipation
Home remedies for fever
Home remedies for cough