If you are wondering How Do I Set Up A Website, the answer is that it can be done quickly and quite easily especially with a good web hosting account. Setting up a website with SiteGround web hosting is very, very simple. In fact, everything from registering your domain name to the time when you start writing your first post can be done in 3 minutes or less, especially if you already have a domain name in mind.
Benefits of Using SiteGround vs. Hostgator or Bluehost
Hostgator, Bluehost and Siteground, and even Godaddy, pretty much guarantee that you can get a cheap hosting package for your website, message board or blog. However, what makes SiteGround stand apart from these other web hosting companies is their top notch customer service and technical assistance team. You can get immediate help from them 24 hours daily. If you are new to the world of web hosting or if you are just setting up a new blog or website and haven’t a clue in two what you are doing, then SiteGround is the best web hosting package for you. SiteGround web hosting takes into account that there are novices who need help every step of the way and it offers this help mostly free with your hosting account. If you have more complicated problems that the regular staff cannot help you with, then you can submit a ticket to more experienced Technical representatives who will help you with simple problems or diagnose the problem and recommend a fee based intervention. It’s like having your own technical support staff without the heavy costs involved.
Watch this video and it will show you how to set up your web hosting account in under 3 minutes. This tutorial is for Joomla, but applies to other platforms, such as Magento, Drupal and WordPress as well.
Setting up your website, Message Board or Blogs is as simple 1, 2, 3
1) Choose a plan– The first step is to log on to the SiteGround home page and choose which plan you want. You can choose start-up for sites with monthly visitors of 10,000 or less to a web hosting package for sites that welcome over 100,000 visitors each month. Whether you are a start up blog or an established company, the first step is to choose your web hosting plan.
2) Choose a Domain– Chances are, you already have your domain name in mind. The next step is to find out if the domain name of your choice is free or if you need to tweak it a bit. Enter your chosen domain name, and preferable extension (.com, .net, .biz, .org, etc) and proceed.
3) Review and complete– After you have chosen your domain name, enter your payment information, review your order and that’s it. Your new website, blog or message board is ready to go. It is that simple.
Starting a website, blog or message board does not have to be complicated. SiteGround takes the guess work out of the process, simplifies and streamlines the process and backs up its users with top notch administrative and technical support.
3 Ways to Get The web hosting Help You Need Quickly
As I mentioned above, what sets SiteGround apart from Bluehost, Hostgator, Godaddy and others, it its top notch administrative and technical support. Once you are logged into your account, you have the benefit of accessing immediate help while setting up and using your account.
- Quick Search: enter any term into the quick search bar and you will bring up written or video tutorials to help you through your particular question.
- Live Chat: If you still need help, press the “live chat” button and a Technical or Customer Support Representative will help you on the back end.
- Submit a Ticket for a Professional Technician to Assist You: If for some reason you need help with a more complicated matter, SiteGround has a professional staff for more in depth technical support issues. When you submit a support ticket, the staff will diagnose the particular problem and help your through it. If you want the Technical Staff to do the work, then that becomes a paid service. The amount depends on the issue that needs addressing. However, you have professional staff on hand and you don’t have to worry about finding other people to do technical work for you and take the risks associated with letting them have access to your log in credentials.
In conclusion, although it is a great benefit that you can set up your website, blog or message board with SiteGround webhosting in less than 3 minutes, the site has so many other perks that it really leaves most web hosting companies in the dust.