Some tips on how to get fair skin right at home
Instead of spending all your hard earned money on expensive lotions and creams you can look in your own house for great useful solutions. These will not only bring around results that will satisfy you but if used with care there wont be any side effects either.
- Apply a mixture of equal amounts of lemon juice and honey on the face and whole body. Leave it for 15 minutes and wash off.
- Apply a mixture of equal amounts of lemon and cucumber juice on the face and whole body. Leave it for 15 minutes and wash off. If your skin is dry, use honey and lemon juice.
- You can take vitamin C pills which can make the pigmentation of your skin lighter.
- Apply the mixture of gram flour with lemon juice, curd, turmeric, honey and a few drops of almond oil on your body and leave it to dry after that wash with cold water avoid applying soap on your body.
- Soya bean can also cleanse your body.
- When your body is healthy and clean, your skin will naturally have a glow which will prevent your skin from being dull and dark.
- - Advertisement -
Turmeric is excellent remedy to lighten skin. Take about half spoonful of turmeric and mix it with some raw milk and finally add about 5-6 drops of lemon extract. Apply all over on parts exposed to the sun. Leave it on for about 25 minutes. This might sting a bit but that means the cream is doing its job. Finally was it off under some cool water.
Pulp of papaya fruit when applied to the skin is a great skin lightener. You can also use the milk from tender coconut as a lightener. All you gotta do is apply it on your skin and leave it on for about half hour. A mixture of the leaves from the Holy Basil plant along with crushed peels of an orange, when applied to the skin, will improve the complexion greatly.
- First scrub your face with cucumber slices and then apply cucumber juice (with skin on cucumber) to your face, leave it there overnight and wash in the morning.
- Apply a gram flour (besan) and turmeric (haldi) paste on face and neck. After sometime when it dries, scrub it off gently. This would gradually reduce body hair over a period of time.
How to get fair complexion | For babies
- Make a paste of honey, milk, yogurt, and ground sesame seeds in equal proportions and apply on face and whole body.
- Mix honey with equal amount of almond oil. Apply on the face every night.
- Make a paste of turmeric (haldi) powder with fresh lime juice and apply.
- Make a scrub of sandalwood powder mixed with almond powder or almond oil and milk. Massage gently on the darker areas like neck, around lips, below eyes, etc.
- Cut lime in slices and rub on the face slowly 2 – 3 times. Leave for about 5 minutes, and then wash with cool water. Repeat 3-4 times a week.
- Make a paste by mixing a pinch of cinnamon powder to ½ teaspoon honey. Apply on the face every night.
Make your face look Fair using homeopathy
Make your face look Fair
We have a wonderful drugs in homoeopathy Fragaria Vesca 3x 5 drops three times in a day with 1 spoon water . take Orally keep it 1 minute in mouth.. pls continue at least 3 month to get the result .. it is harmless and dependable drugs other drugs also be there for improvement of fairness i.e. strictly prescribed on totality of symptom…. or get detail.. try it now.
Fragaria Vesca is wild strawberry.
How To Lighten Dark Skin on Elbows and Knees
Exfoliate With a scrub
Another way to get rid of the dead skin on these over-frictioned areas is to gently remove it with an exfoliating scrub. Gently apply the scrub in a circular motion over dark areas for a minute or two, rinse off and immediately apply a moisturizing lotion. You should see an amazing difference in just a matter of a few days.
Use A Lemon
Another great way to lighten the dark patches in these areas is to use a good old fashioned lemon. For elbows, cut a lemon in half and simply place each elbow in each half and let sit for approximately 15 minutes. For knees, simply rub the lemons on each knee for the same amount of time. Then gently rinse off with a damp towel. If a fresh lemon isnt handy, lemon juice will work as well. Liberally apply lemon juice to area (you can place juice in small bowls and let elbows soak) or apply with saturated cloth to knees.
Skin Bleaching Lotions
For extremely stubborn patches you can also try a gentle skin bleaching lotion. These lotions can be found in most major drugstores and chains. Simply follow the manufacturer directions and you should see a change is as little as a few applications.
Some more home-based recipes to get naturally fair skin
- Use a face pack consisting of cucumber juice, lemon juice and some rose water or you can also try a face mask with honey and lemon juice. These face packs or face masks have to be used for some time, at least for a week for noticeable results.
- Make a paste using Turmeric with a little raw (unboiled) milk and lemon juice. Apply it on the skin, it will help in removing a tan.
- Another mixture for lightening the skin color would be buttermilk with a bit of oats in it. The oats has exfoliating capacity and the butter milk is an excellent after skin soother.
- A mixture of lime juice, gram flour and curd applied on the skin regularly will help you in getting rid of sun tan.
- To lighten skin on Elbow and Knee, apply lime juice and leave it for 15 minutes.
- The consistent use of coconut water rids the face of a tan also the use of coconut makes the skin soft and supple .