Losing weight fast is easier than you think.
Summer will be here before you know it. Are you one of those people that says every year that they want to lose some weight before summer? Yet every year for some reason or another you never really follow through? Well don’t feel bad I think you are more the norm than you realize.
Many people would like to improve themselves in one way or another whether it is some weight loss they want or maybe they want to earn more money or maybe just be a nicer person.
There is nothing wrong with wanting to improve yourself and if every year you want to lose a few pounds before summer then that’s great. You are a normal person. But what is missing that causes you to be in the same place year after year wanting to lose that weight?
Possibly it is a lack of will power or possibly it is a combination of a lack of will power and your living with someone who can eat whatever they want and they never gain an ounce. Maybe you just need a bit more knowledge and or motivation in the area of weight loss.
I am going to make it easy for you. If you follow what I lay out here for you I can’t see why you can not easily lose up to a pound a week without it even feeling like you are dieting to lose weight.
Lets get started, here is your easy way to weight loss.
1) Count your calories and do not go over the amount of calories you need in a day to maintain body weight. Depending on your goal you might want to lower your calorie intake. To lose a pound a day you will have to drop your calories by 500.
So if you need 2500 to maintain your weight then you will want to cut down to 2000 a day. Unless you are exercising then you don’t have to drop as many calories.This tip is important, do not drop your calories to much per day or you’re metabolism will slow down and you do not want that.
2) Do not eat after 7 P.M. That’s it just don’t do it. If you feel like you are going to get a bad sleep if you don’t have something then have fresh veggies or if you need a salt fix have a pickle.
3) Try to eat healthier but don’t worry to much. Make sure you are counting your calories.
4) Drink 8 or more 8 ounce glasses of water per day.
5) Weigh yourself every day at the same time. I recommend first thing in the morning when your stomach is empty. As long as your weight is not going up you are doing fine. If you are counting calories the weight will come off.
6) Exercise. Plain and simple. Don’t over do it though so that your body is craving carbs at night. We want to make this as easy as possible.
That’s it, it is that simple if you want to lose a pound a week. count your calories.Try to eat healthier but don’t sweat it too much. Do not eat at night. Drink water throughout the whole day. Exercise.