The more one owns, the more space he needs to store it. But a shed is much more than simply a place to store things; a shed may be utilised for a variety of purposes and reasons. Some sheds are built as aircraft hangers or to actually house small factories. They may serve as garages, barns, or even arenas. In fact, many people have actually converted larger sheds into homes, and prefabricated kits are available today.
Types of Shed Designs Available
- Backyard Sheds: Kits range in sizes from 3m to 7.5m span and heights that range from 2.4m to 3m. Optional roller doors, or personal access doors, as well as windows and insulation, are available.
- Farm Sheds: Hay sheds, large storage sheds–lockable bays are available–barn style sheds, and machinery storage sheds are available with clear span bays of up to 12m. Sliding and rolling doors, as well as personal access doors, and dividing walls are available.
- Industrial Sheds: A commercial series is offered for industrial and commercial purposes. Sheds are available in sizes up to 100m spans and 20m high.
- Arenas: Equestrian events and training benefit greatly from proper arenas. Horse arenas are available with spans of up to 40m and heights of 7m.
- Stables and Livestock: Sheds can be customised to suit any needs.
- Home Kits: Single or double-story kits are available, with options for internal wall placement flexibility. There are several designs from which to choose, and some are quite charming.
The advantage is that any of these kits can be customised in almost any way, to suit the needs of the customer. Cyclonic versions are available, as well as doors and windows, for high-wind areas. And all kits can be built to meet local building codes. There is a huge variety in colours from which to choose, as well as flooring options, roof pitch options, dividing walls, bays, etc. Which, considering the cost difference between a customised shed and a more traditional building, makes buying one optimal.
Shed Prices in Perth
Perth, and greater Western Australian residents looking to buy and build a shed, will find that Superior Sheds can meet all their building needs at competitive prices. High quality supplies are available, as well as help designing any type of shed one might envision. One could conceivably build anything from an open bay garage for old tractors and cars to veritable man cave in which to hide from the misses. The versatility of custom design allows for this, making it all possible.
Advantages of Steel Construction
- Reduces fire hazards associated with typical timber-built homes. Wildfires are a big consideration for anyone living in the bush.
- Termites can’t chew steel.
- Galvanised and treated steel won’t rust, and it won’t rot.
- Durability and flexibility: Steel construction is just flexible enough to handle cyclonic winds.
Whether it’s a garage, a barn, or a home, custom kits are available, and shed prices in Perth are competitive and reasonable. It’s more than just a storage shed; it’s a place to store precious things, or even people. Order a shed today.