How to Look like a Model
If you want to look elegant and beautiful like a fashion model, follow these simple tips. Models have a confident mystique about them. The basic thing to remember is that you need to have a well groomed look with a fit and healthy body. You also need to cultivate a sense of style and carry whatever you wear with confidence and panache. Always remember inner beauty is the true beauty. Believe in yourself and believe that you are beautiful.
How to Look like a Fashion Model
If you want to know how to look like a fashion model, you need to be fit and healthy. Maintain your ideal weight and have a good exercise regimen. Make sure that you include yoga and pilates in your exercise regimen to get a toned body. If you want to know how to look like a fitness model, you definitely need to lose any extra kilos. Being healthy is a million times more important than being thin. Exercise, eat properly, and drink plenty of water. And if you’re already happy with your body, then you can still look like a model.
Develop a good dressing sense
A lot of people don’t realize how wrong they are in the clothes they wear. Learn about your body type, height, skin tone and preferences. Discover yourself, and fashion will come to you. You need some basic pieces of clothing like a little black dress, a great fitting trousers, a pair of skinny jeans, white shirt etc. in your wardrobe so that you always look well put together. Just make sure your shoes aren’t worn out, and that you can walk comfortably in them
You don’t have to wear designer clothes, especially if you can’t afford them. Just look through fashion magazines, pick your favorites and then find look-a-likes. Remember: Clothes don’t make you, they complement you.
Be your own makeup artist
Makeup is amazing, and any fashionista knows that. You can transform into so many different looks if you have the necessary tools and skills. Look through fashion magazines and practice the looks you see on yourself and your friends. Then invent your own looks and perfect them. Being able to apply makeup like a pro is a must for looking like a model. It requires practice, practice, and then some more practice.
How to Look like a Model: Beauty Tips
- The right concealer will minimize blemishes and shadows and it should not be more than two shades lighter than your skin tone.
- Bend your mascara wand into a 45º angle, and add more to the outer corners of your lashes for a more flattering look. If you want a bit more drama, invest in eyelash curlers.
- To get perfect lips, make them soft and smooth first, so lip color applies and wears beautifully. Start by exfoliating your lips with a wet washcloth to remove any dry skin and then condition with lip balm. Blot lips with a tissue to remove most of the balm. Then, using a foundation brush, blend base lightly across the lips as a primer. This will hold the lipstick longer, preventing it from bleeding at the edges and wearing off quickly.
Try to make every part of your body flawless
Make sure every part of your body is as flawless as you can make it. We all have this idea that models are perfect human beings with perfect super powers, but they’re just girls like you and me.
Take care of your hair
Look through hair magazines and talk with your hairstylist about what would look good with your face structure. Always keep your hair clean and styled, and make sure you go back to the salon every 2-3 months as your hair grows. Make sure the shade of your hair is vibrant; there’s nothing worse than dull hair. At the same time, make sure it isn’t too bright, either. If you don’t want to color your hair, use a shine serum to add a healthy shine.
Four solutions to make your hair shiny, just like after leaving the hairdresser!
1. Heat half a cup of olive oil, leave it on your hair for 15 minutes, then rinse.
2. Mix baking soda in with your shampoo.
3. Shampoo, then rinse your hair with beer. It really works!
4. Brew some coffee and let it cool, then apply to dry hair and leave for 20 mins. Rinse with warm water.
Two ideas for making your hair less oily.
1. Boil and mash up some carrots, leave on your hair for 15 minutes.
2. Here’s an old favorite – dishwasher detergent.
Massaging your hair with mayonnaise, olive oil or almond oil will add moisture back. Leave it on for 10 minutes then wash it as usual.
Thick Hair Tips
Stand up Straight
First and foremost, no one will ever believe you’re a model if you’re not standing up straight. Perfect posture is a supreme requirement for those wishing to serve as muse to top designers. Practice holding your shoulders back—but not so much that your stance is exaggerated. The shoulders should still be relaxed, just not hunched forward. A good way to achieve this is to imagine that you are a puppet, with someone suspending you by ‘strings’ attached to your head. Practice creating long lines with your body. You need not be a certain height to do this; and with a little practice, this stance will begin to come naturally.
Carry Yourself with Confidence
Rarely do you look at a model and think to yourself, ‘wow, she must not like herself very much.’ This is because they know that the best way to be attractive to others is to believe in your ow beauty. Walk around like you are worthy of attention (without being cocky or obnoxious), and you will draw people to you.
Tips On How To Look Like A Supermodel
Maintain Healthy Skin
Models must keep themselves in tip top condition in order to make the cameras love them. This means a clear complexion, healthy hair, and well-kept nails (usually short and unpolished).
If you have any skin conditions, such as acne, see a dermatologist to get things cleared up. Be sure to moisturize, even if you have oily skin.
You can transform your dry skin into a super smooth, soft, supple, and glowing skin by using these home remedies. Try olive oil as a moisturizer. You can also use it to soothe sunburned skin.
- Vinegar can work wonders for smelly feet and armpits. Mix water and vinegar 50/50, and use in place of deodorant: it will keep the unpleasant sweat smell away, without any irritation.
- Egg yolk mixed with honey makes a good face mask. Put it on your skin, leave it on for 20 minutes, and rinse off. It is excellent for sensitive skins