On a holiday there? Having fun? Or looking for some places to have fun? Well you’re in the right article! Besides shopping, going to some beaches or an island to explore, here are some top 9 places you should visit in Malaysia:
- KidZania – KidZania is an indoor game place located in The Curve, Mutiara Damansara. It is the best place to bring your kids to experience real-life experiences, empowering, inspiring and also educating kids through role-playing activities.
- District 21 – District 21 is a 70,000 square foot long apocalypse action adventure theme park. It is an air-condition room filled with activities such as climbing, sliding, jumping and also flying! Located at IOI city mall, Putrajaya and what’s best about this theme park is that everyone is entitle to go in! There is no age nor height restriction.
- Escape Rooms – In certain places like Kuching, Miri, Kuala Lumpur, Johor and Seremban, there have this activity called the “escape room”. It is a game where you and your friends or family use your own skills and mind set to navigate yourself out from puzzle rooms with various theme. This is a MUST TO TRY for everyone who visits Malaysia! Ranging from hunted to fun themes!
- Sky Simulator – From the name you could guess what activity is this, it is now officially open to everyone! Literally everyone! Not only a training course for pilots, but you could engage yourself in this awesome first-hand experience in a pilot seat! It is a flight simulator where a trained professional pilot will guide you throughout the whole course. It is located in eCurve shopping mall, Mutiara Damansara.
- Flyboarding – Heard of the latest real-life experience iron-man trend that uses water to fly around? That’s right! We have it too in Malaysia. It uses a type of water jetpack that is attach to your feet and PWC ( Personal Water Craft) which supplies water propulsion to drive the board to the air. Now how cool is that! This activity is only located at Putrajaya.
- Bukit Tabor – Love hiking and nature sight-seeing? Bukit Tabor has one of the best view ever! It is also one of the popular hiking trail in Malaysia. BUT before hiking, you need to get a permit from the forestry department. Bukit Tabor is located in Taman Melawati, Selangor.
Need some more information, prices and pictures? Here’s the link that you could have more of it: http://pigtail.sharethisstory.net/my-570165-7504?utm_source=&utm_medium=&utm_campaign=
This is indeed more than you can bargain with!