Coconut water is a cool and refreshing drink. It is rich in vitamins and minerals. Hence, there are innumerable benefits of it. There have been various researches conducted to assess the effectiveness of it. Experts recommend it for the overall health and fitness. Regular consumption of coconut water brings great health benefits.
Incredible coconut water benefits
- It enhances the skin glow: Washing the face with coconut water brings superb glow. It smoothes the skin and improves complexion. Because of oil-rich composition, it brings nourishment. It is one among the top secrets for flawless skin!
- Cooling effect: Coconut water is cool in nature. Hence it is a great remedy for sunburn. Experts recommend the combination of coconut water and sandalwood for treating prickly heat. In the traditional Indian therapy, it is mixed with turmeric powder to bring a glow to the skin. A face pack of Multani mitti (Fullers earth) and coconut water is ideal for summers.
- It is highly moisturizing: Since coconut water contains oil, it moisturizes the skin during the winters. Surprisingly it is one of the best home remedies for oily skin also.
- Hydrates the skin: Drinking coconut water is extremely beneficial during summers. It replenishes necessary minerals and improves water level in the body.
- Improves complexion by increasing blood circulation: Coconut water corrects the blood circulation and we have better flow of oxygen to the skin. There is a visible improvement of skin quality and complexion.
- Anti-ageing properties: Coconut water has magical qualities to fight against aging. It is rich in antioxidants. Therefore, it removes free radicals from the body and revitalizes the systems. Regular consumption of coconut water helps in fighting against the ill-effects of pollution. Cytokinin is the magical component that fights against aging.
- Antiseptic properties: Coconut water has incredible healing properties. It can be used for treatment of acne or skin infections. Special antibacterial qualities make it a real healthy drink. It is good during the rainy season when we are prone to skin infections more. A special composition works greatly in severe cases of acne. Mix coconut water with turmeric powder and keep for 24 hours. Add powder of red sandalwood and keep for another three days. Applying it on acne would produce unbelievable results.
- Weight reduction: Coconut water reduces weight because it is less in calories. Due to high water content, it gives stomach full feeling, and you tend to eat less. It is the best energy drink. It is pure, natural and contains no preservatives or sugar. It is rich in calcium and minerals. Therefore, recommended as an ideal drink for diet lovers.
- Improves digestion: Coconut water contains adequate fibers and it is too good for the digestive system. It regulates the acidity problem and corrects bowel movements. Diet experts recommend it after heavy meals.
10. It is an excellent hair tonic: Coconut has been recognized as a great tonic for hair. It has been
used by Indians from centuries. Coconut water and vinegar mixed together can be used for scalp
and dandruff related problems.
Add coconut water in the daily diet chart and admire the great benefits!