Acne doesn’t’t effect just teens, it can arrive to haunt us all. It can show up not only on your face but on you back, shoulders, upper arms and belly. It can be embarrassing and cause you to pass on buying that cute little top you were dying to get. So what do you do if you want to rid your body of acne but don’t want to risk having some of the side effects that come with over-the-counter products? You make them yourself.
Believe me, there’s nothing to it. I have included some of the easiest acne remedies there is to made. One or two products a little stir here and there and voila! you have a homemade cure for your acne. As you know what will work on one person doesn’t’t necessarily work on another. My advice would be to try one at a time and see what works for you. Good Luck.
Herbal Tea Rub
- Drench herbal teabag if your choice with warm water.
- Rub teabag all over the area you wish to treat.
- Let set for 3 minutes.
- Rinse with cold water and pat dry.
This treatment will leave your skin smooth and even toned. It tones down the redness of the pimple.
Baking Soda Mask
- Mix 1 tbsp baking soda with small amount of water.
- Blend until it forms a thick paste.
- Apply to area and leave for 20 minutes.
- Wash off mask using warm water and pat dry.
- Use mask 2 to 3 times per week.
- Blend a handful of oatmeal until it becomes a powder – about 30 minutes.
- Mix with a small amount of water, adding a tiny bit at a time until it forms a creamy consistency.
- Spread on area you wish to treat.
- Let set for 10 minutes.
- Wash off with warm water and pat dry.
Other Natural Acne Cure Suggestions
- tea tree oil
- egg white
- aloe vera extract
- lemon juice
All of these items can be lightly rubbed on your acne affected area to help clear your skin.
Treating From The Inside Out
- Vitamin A – a deficiency of this vitamin causes acne
- Vitamin E – a natural antioxidant
- Zinc – boosts immune system
- Aloe Vera – contains a soothing anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties
- drinking lots of water – at least 8 glasses per day
- eating a healthy diet
?rel=0′ frame border=’0’>