Learning something new each day keeps the mind fresh. There are many parts to the learning process that includes the five senses. When it comes to food the sense of smell, taste, and sight seem to strength. This recipe is for chocolate lovers.
Molten Chocolate Cabernet Cakes
A Delight For The Chocolate Lover In You.
- 4 oz. semi-sweet baking chocolate
- 1/2 c. butter (1 stick)
- 1 tbsp. Cabernet Sauvignon or other red wine
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 1 c. confectioners sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 egg yolk
- 6 tbsp. flower
- 1/4 tsp. saigon cinnamon or roasted saigon cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp. ground ginger
- 1/8 tsp. ground clover
- Makes 4 servings
- Bake in preheated oven @ 425 for 13-15 mins. or until firm on sides and center is soft.
- If preparing dessert for a larger group of guest you may increase the ingredients.
- Microwave chocolate and butter in large microwavable bowl on high for 1 min. or until butter is melted.
- Stir with wire whisk until chocolate is completely melted.
- Stir in wine, vanilla and sugar until well blended.
- Stir in eggs and yolk.
- Stir in flour and spices.
- Pour batter evenly into 4(6-ounce) battered custard cups or souffle’ dishes.
- Place on baking sheet.
- During pre-heat cakes should be placed in the oven.
- Carefully loosen edges with knife and invert onto serving plates.
- Sprinkle with confectioner sugar
- Serve immediately!!!!
KitchenAid Mixer – Link Monetized by VigLink
Helpful tip: Use cooking spray to spray your baking pan. The cakes just slide right out.