The face is the body part that is often exposed to direct sunlight and air pollution resulting oily face and dull. Care needs to be done face to face us keep it clean and healthy of course. For some people entrusted to his care cosmetic products are expensive, there is also entrust the beauty house or doctor beauty. But for those of you who do not have cost more to perform maintenance, do not worry. You can use natural ingredients for treatment.
Here are some of the natural ingredients used as a face mask and you can try to make it yourself at home:
1. Lotus – Take the best of lotus petals. Mash until smooth petals and mix with honey and milk to make a paste. Use this paste once a week to brighten your skin naturally.
2. Oranges – Oranges are very good to lighten dark spots on the skin. All you need to do is make a powder of dried orange peel. Add a few drops of milk powder to make a smooth paste. Apply this paste on the face and neck. Rinse with cold water after dry.
3. Apples – To get glowing skin in 10 days, applesauce mixed with one tablespoon of honey. Spread evenly on the face and leave for 15 minutes until it dries. Rinse with rose water.
4. Strawberries – Puree strawberries and apply on face. Let stand for 10 minutes and then rinse with rosewater. This facial mask helps improve skin color that makes you look more radiant.
5. Cucumber – The best way to make your skin look bright is to use cucumber and honey mask. Apply the mask on the face and neck once a week to get the desired results.
6. Honey – If you want to look younger and brighter, use a honey mask on the face. Add lemon juice to it. Apply to face and neck, then rinse when dry.
7. Aloe vera – Aloe vera is very good for the skin. It helps reduce blemishes and remove wrinkles on the face. Massage your face with fresh aloe vera every night before you sleep.