Although understanding Green Economy and Green Building is little bit hard but once awareness of these topics increase in people it will definitely make a huge change in the society and will lead to the better economic development and better usage of resources in the world.
The Green Economy is the name of improvements in wellbeing humanity and social equity with considerable decreasing ecological scarcities and environmental risks. Green Economy is an economic development model or economy based on sustainable development and information about ecological economics.
Why is Green Economy Important?
There is a strong need to moving the economy of the whole world onto greener footing. Every country needs environmental sustainable economy, which must be more resilient towards significant changes to natural resources and fossil fuel prices, and if everything is well placed advantages can easily be taken with increasing opportunities of massive businesses along with the benefits of low-carbon, green and resource efficient economy.
Moving towards a green economy definitely puts far-reaching impact on almost every sector of an economy of a country. Ultimately successful businesses assures if they are moving with the climate changes and looking at production processes, new technologies, business models, using energy and resources efficiently to respond to the changing demands of the consumers. The businesses, which are actually working in a more sustainable way or producing services and greener goods, will take a huge advantage of changing demands of consumers. Along with all this small firms and businesses may have to show their green credentials to get contracts with huge suppliers,
Green economy will not just create opportunities for huge businesses or firms but it will create massive business opportunities for small businesses so that no one will be disturbed by these changes. As when generation of energy will be decarbonizes, buildings and transport will create opportunities for businesses.
Easiest Tips to Change your life into Green Economy
- Always find the shortest path to reduce your fuel consumption and driving time.
- Teach your kids to always use and ask for a cloth bag for everything you buy including groceries. Always arrange cloth bag before leaving for shopping.
- Always take a lot at energy consumption and requirement options before buying any home appliances because a cheap appliance may cause you pay higher than the slightly expensive one,
- Creating compost of your food waste can also play a great role in green economy; Kitchen can actually create a great amount of compost to be used as fertilizer later on.
- Only use a small amount of water while brushing your teeth. Dont let the tap open, use just for some moments when you want to rinse off.
- Join conservation and local environmental groups and create teams to make a real and huge difference in your community.
- If using kettle for boiling water, only boil as much as your want and will save you a lot of energy.
- Use lights efficiently and only in need. Do not let them on while you leave your room, classroom, office or any other thing.
- Social networks can make a huge impact on society of share green economy and green building tips with your friends to increase awareness.
- Motion sensor security lights should be installed in homes, businesses and schools.
This article is written by Howayda Alame. She is an online content marketer and expert blogger.