Pheed (her website is pheed.com) is a social network that was launched on August 10, 2012, based in Los Angeles, California, United States. It is a free social network for everyone from 13 years and older.
Pheed-which in English is a play on words to say feed (English word or signal for transmission, as used in a television signal or a RSS) – precisely based on these feeds be made by members of the social network (examples of feeds are publications that are made of any kind, like putting a video, comment, etc.), even if you subscribe, you’re opening what is called a “channel Pheed”.
The usual functionality of social networks, as we know, is present, such as text, pictures and videos, and added functionality to add voice notes, audio clips and live streaming.
You can subscribe to Pheed using your Facebook account, your Twitter account (although they have had problems with this option and have canceled for periods of time) or using the address of one of your email accounts.
One of the interesting features of Pheed, is that, at least in its early stages, many celebrities have opened channels in this network, so you can subscribe to their channels and follow their stories, videos and even live broadcasts that reach do.
If you subscribe to Pheed interested, you can follow this step by step to open an account in Pheed.
Making money with Pheed
One of the most distinctive features is Pheed that lets you earn money with your channel, but on the other hand, you can choose to offer your channel for free.
Lets capitalizarte Pheed offering two options:
* Defining your Pheed as premium channel. This basically means that you offer monthly subscriptions to your channel by an amount which can range from $ 1.99 USD to $ 34.99 USD.
* Charge based on pay per view for live broadcasts. These are, your subscribers would pay to witness one of your live broadcasts. The range that can charge per event is equal to the monthly payment of a premium channel.
Your earnings are distributed based on the profit-sharing system of Pheed. This system provides that month, you will receive 50% of gross earnings have your channel, either by format or premium pay per view.
The 50% that is left is basically Pheed concepts of bandwidth you use social network, storage and related services that the company provides you. If rates come into existence by way of transfer to your bank account, they are on your own.
There is no limit to the amount of money you can earn with Pheed.
Ranking the channels
The classification of the channels is intended to classify the content having a channel based on how appropriate it is for the public. The intention of this feature is that the subscriber can decide whether certain content is suitable, for example for children.
The following categories are available:
* G. – For the general public, allowed for all ages.
* PG. – Some material may not be suitable for children. We suggest parental supervision.
* PG-13. – Some material may not be suitable for children under 13 years of age.
* R – Restricted. Some material may not be suitable for children under 17 years of age.