The Pretika Sonic Dermabrasion Facial Brush is an easy to use facial brush that cleanses and exfoliates your skin in one easy step. The brush features a micro-pulsating vibration cleansing technology that will work along with your skin’s elasticity so as to cleanse your skin deeply, including the pores. It promises to remove even the dirt and grime that were trapped within the pores, giving you a healthier and cleaner skin. By doing this, you will no longer have to suffer from skin breakouts as well as other facial conditions.
The brush has two cleansing and exfoliating speed, the low speed is powered by green light, while the high power speed is powered by the red light. Low speed is for gentle exfoliation and is recommended for those with delicate and sensitive skin. On the other hand, the high power speed is for rigorous exfoliation of the face and a deeper method of facial cleansing.
The great feature of the Pretika Sonic Dermabrasion Facial Brush is the timer of the device that beeps after every 20 seconds, an indication that it’s time for you to move on to the next area on your face. Normally, the treatment will begin on the forehead, then down to the nose, to the chin, and finally on the cheeks. Always make sure you check with a dermatologist before you change your current skin routine.
Pretika SonicPulse Facial Brush
Find out more about the Pretika Sonic Dermabrasion Facial Brush by reading these pros and cons about the product:
- Cheaper than any other brands of sonic facial brush.
- The brush is effective in exfoliating and cleansing the skin which could result in a smoother younger-looking skin.
- The entire kit comes with a charger as well as a built-in rechargeable battery.
- It also includes two bacteria-resistant microfiber bristle applicators which is safe for all skin types, whether oily skin, sensitive skin and dry skin.
- The device has 2-power settings for light exfoliation as well as for deeper cleansing.
- The brush is water-resistant and cordless so it can be used while you shower.
- The device could stop working after only a few months of using.
- The brush is a bit rigid which can be painful on the face and it could get molds easily if you do not clean it well.
- Could cause breakouts after a few weeks of using.
What is the Best Sonic Face System and Facial Brush
Why Do I Need A Sonic Facial Brush
Buy Now Pay Later Catalogs With Instant Credit Approval
Does the Pretika Sonic Dermabrasion Facial Brush do what it says?
Several customers have written their own reviews regarding the Pretika Sonic Facial Brush. While others are quite satisfied with it, some are actually not that pleased. However, if you are looking for a sonic facial cleanser that is easy on the pocket, then you should get the Pretika. It is by far, the cheapest of all sonic brushes these days. It works just like with the leading sonic brushes in the market, where it exfoliates and cleans your skin well, giving you a smoother and healthy looking skin in only a few months of regular use. Perhaps, the only downside is that the device could get damaged so easily especially if you drop it a lot of times. But if you just take care of the device well and make sure that you clean it after every use, then there should be no problem with using this facial brush.