In today’s highly globalized world, there is an immense competition among websites to attain top positions on search engine results. The World Wide Web is booming with plenty of ecommerce websites. In order to attain good positions, it is imperative that an ecommerce website has all the required features. An ecommerce website has to be flexible, advanced, user friendly as well as professional. PSD to Magento conversion is one of the best options to get such an ecommerce store. - Advertisement -
Magento is a highly customizable and user friendly software that helps in developing dynamic online stores. It has a huge list of features that add functionality to a store and make it user friendly and easy to manage. One of the best things about Magento is that one need not have any technical knowledge to operate a Magento based website. Discussed below are some of the key features of PSD to Magento that make it a leading conversion solution for ecommerce stores.
1. Highly Customizable: Magento is highly customizable software that allows developers to make desired changes. Website owners can have a layout and design of their own liking. It also allows site administrators to make quick changes and updates in the site.
2. Built-in SEO Tools: Magento comes with built-in search engine friendly tools that provide a lot of support in the search engine optimization process. One of the important features of Magento is that it also generates search engine friendly URLs automatically. Therefore it is an SEO friendly ecommerce solution.
3. Multiple Store Management: Magento lets site administrators to manage multiple stores simultaneously. That is, store owners can have different stores for their different range of products. All these stores can be administered from a single back end panel.
4. Multiple Language and Currency Support: Another amazing feature of Magento is that it supports multiple languages and provides flexible payment options as it supports multiple currencies. Therefore, one can easily think of expanding the business across the world without worrying about problems like communication barrier or payment options.
5. Plethora of Extensions: Magento has a large number of extensions to offer. One can use any extension to add any desired functionality to a website. It gives enough flexibility to an online store.
6. W3C Validated Code: PSD to XHTML/Magento provides completely validated code that is as per the standards set by the World Wide Web consortium.
7. Cross Browser Compatibility: PSD to Magento conversion ensures that the website is cross browser compatible. That is, it is accessible via different browsers like IE, Firefox, Safari, Chrome etc. Without being cross browser compatible, a website cannot expect to have many visitors. This is because different people use different browsers in different parts of the world.