In today’s highly globalized world, there is an immense competition among websites to attain top positions on search engine results. The World Wide Web is booming with plenty of ecommerce websites. In order to attain good positions, it is imperative that an ecommerce website has all the required features. An ecommerce website has to be flexible, advanced, user friendly as well as professional. PSD to Magento conversion is one of the best options to get such an ecommerce store.
3. Multiple Store Management: Magento lets site administrators to manage multiple stores simultaneously. That is, store owners can have different stores for their different range of products. All these stores can be administered from a single back end panel.
4. Multiple Language and Currency Support: Another amazing feature of Magento is that it supports multiple languages and provides flexible payment options as it supports multiple currencies. Therefore, one can easily think of expanding the business across the world without worrying about problems like communication barrier or payment options.
5. Plethora of Extensions: Magento has a large number of extensions to offer. One can use any extension to add any desired functionality to a website. It gives enough flexibility to an online store.
6. W3C Validated Code: PSD to XHTML/Magento provides completely validated code that is as per the standards set by the World Wide Web consortium.
7. Cross Browser Compatibility: PSD to Magento conversion ensures that the website is cross browser compatible. That is, it is accessible via different browsers like IE, Firefox, Safari, Chrome etc. Without being cross browser compatible, a website cannot expect to have many visitors. This is because different people use different browsers in different parts of the world.