Google Nexus 7 FHD Tablet
Reviewed By: Hotshotracer on June 1, 2013
The second generation Google nexus 7-inch tablet is one of the high performing tablets which contain many features and improvements as compared to the first version. The original nexus 7 tablets has slow and lowering performance issues. The Google made better solution to these problems and make it valuable tablet. This article deals with complete Google Nexus 7 reviews.
- Quality and High performance
- Faster and works like flowing fluid
- Slim and light tablet
- Great graphics quality
- Good sound
- High-battery life with wireless charging
- High cost. But Features compensate.
- Bug in GPS function
- No micro SD card Slot
One of the cool features of Google Nexus 7 is upgraded processor and extended RAM. It uses Qualcomm Snapdragon S4, 1.5GHZ Processor and 2GB physical memory (RAM) which provides fast and smooth operation. In addition, high-performance rendering ensures the smooth and dynamic 3D graphics. It also uses the updated Android 4.3 jelly bean operating system which helps nexus 7 to work flawlessly.
- Price: $288
- Processor: 1.5GHz, Snapdragon S4 Pro
- OS: Android 4.3 Jelly Bean
- Display: 7′, 1920×1200 HD IPS
- RAM: 2GB
- Storage: 32GB
- Camera: Front 1.2MP and Rear 5MP
- Battery Life: Up to 9 hours
- Connectivity: WI-Fi (2.4G/5G), Bluetooth 4.0
Google Nexus 7 tablets are suitable for:
- A person who prefers quality and performance
- Great for gaming and watching movies in HD
Overall, it is one of the fastest performance tablets which offer many features and better working experience as compared to the first version. The faster speed, high battery life and stunning graphics quality are unique features of second generation Google Nexus 7 tablets.