Sony DSC-RX100M II Cybershot Point Shoot Camera
The Sony DSC-RX100M2 is simply amazing. They are specially designed for capturing world with high image quality and also capable to produce very smooth looking videos. Sony DSC-RX100M2 allows capturing detail in low-light conditions with its new adaptive noise reduction technology. This compact cyber-shot camera is also capable to defocusing the background nicely and produce breath taking quality images.
The new Sony’s 20.2 megapixel Exmor R CMOS sensor makes dsc rx 100 to extremely light sensitive and reduction in noises. It helps to expand ISO sensitivity from ISO 160 to ISO 12800. Sony imaging and Carl zeiss optics technologies offer powerful, very accurate zoom capabilities and large lens with perfectly round aperture for beautiful background defocusing features.
- Compact and only contains usable buttons
- Suitable for still images
- High quality images and Full HD Movies recording
- Excellent focusing and background defocusing
- Better performance in Low light
- Pocketable size camera
- Tilt screen with excellent resolution
- Wi-Fi sharing
- Non-interchangeable lens like DSLR type cameras
- Costly – $748. But definitely worth it.
- Menu system is complicated
- No carrying case. But it is very cheap
The high speed auto focus enabled by the high speed actuator motor with camera BIONZ processor. This processor provides faster response to motor in the lens and results the faster focusing speeds even in low light.dsc rx 100 also loaded with automatic face detection and register up to 8 individual faces with adjusting and priorities features.
Sony DSC-RX100M II Key Features
- New Exmor R Sensor with 20.2 MP for extreme low-light shots
- High image stabilization with Optical steady shot (3-way active mode)
- Comfortable control ring for manual combination of features like SLR cameras
- Expanded ISO sensitivity: ISO 160 to 128000
- Large apeature F1.8, Carl Zeiss Vario-Sonnar T lens with high zoom capabilities
- Connect smartphones via Wi-Fi/NFC
- Pocket sized camera and portable design
- High speed auto focus and object framing
- Picture effect mode and creative style settings like Portrait, standard, sunset etc.
- Customizable function button to quick access to most frequently used functions
- Supports media recording types such as PRO Duo/Pro-HG Duo memory stick, SDHC and SDXC, SD memory card
- Auto HDR mode which combines best highlight detail, mid-tones, shadow detail in series of shots
- Tiltable 3 inch extra fine LCD (Up 84 deg/down 45 deg)
- Full HD movie recording at 60p/60i/24p with 1920 x 1080 Resolution
Additional cool features of Sony DSC RX 100 cyber-shot digital camera are , high speed auto focusing, auto object framing, ease to operate manual control ring, face auto HDR modes, 3-way active mode Optical steady shot , Capture HD movies etc. The Sony DSC RX 100 is very simple to connect with smartphones via Wi-Fi or NFC connectivity. This pocket size camera has portable and handy design.
Sony’s DSC RX 100 II is great for:
- Beginners to learn Photography
- Recommended for capture still images of both Indoors and outdoors
- Capture smooth and less noise images even in low-light condition
Sony DSC RX 100 II is a best digital camera which is capable to capture images and videos with high quality. It is recommending digital camera for beginners in photography and very suitable shooting still images.