Hairs are appendage of skin. It covers the crown of human being and beauty. So graying of hair is gloomy condition as it makes one look older. The age when your hair starts to grow gray is determined by your genetic materials. There is not much that you can do about it.
Some of the conditions lead to graying of hair is lack of certain B vitamins, lack of copper, iron and iodine and heredity are biggest causes of early graying of hair embarrassing conditions. Some of the biggest factors are:
- Lack of certain B vitamins
- Lack of copper
- Iron and iodine
- Heredity factors
- Psychic worries
- High blood pressure
- Frequent cold
You can also get more causes of gray hair at Gaizupath. Some of the natural remedies that are very effective for preventing and reversing gray hair are:
Amla or Indian Gooseberry: It is very effective natural remedy to prevent premature graying of hair. Not only that, it even turns hair gray. There are some homemade recipes.
- Cut amla into small pieces and dried and boiled in water. Then collect the pieces in a piece of cloth, and hang to flow out the water. Now, boil the dried pieces with coconut oil to make a paste. Now, apply the paste twice in a week. Whenever used, you must allow the paste to linger for 45 minutes at least.
- Now another recipe is blending of a teaspoonful of amla juice and one teaspoon of almond oil. Message the mixture on the scalp every night puts off and cures graying of hair.
- Prepare the following mixture in right proportion and apply it on the scalp and leave it for 2 hours. Later wash with mild shampoo.
- 2 teaspoon of henna powder
- 1 teaspoon of yoghurt and fenugreek seeds,
- 3 teaspoons of coffee,
- 3 teaspoons of mint juice
- 2 teaspoons of basil juice
- Cut ribbed gourd into small pieces and dry in shade and soak the pieces in coconut oil. Then boil them till the pieces turn into black residues. Apply the oil and leave for 2 hours and then wash. These remedies provide hair with necessary nourishment that prevents gray hair.
- Take proper supportive diet rich in vitamin A and B, minerals, copper, zinc, banana, yoghurt, tomatoes, whole grains and cereals good for hair. The diets with almonds parsley, cashews, dried apricots, and wheat and sunflower seeds provide all the essential minerals to stop graying hair and reverse them.
- Boil curry leaves in coconut oil and apply on the scalp.
- Message black tea with salt on the scalp.
The remedies above are all very effective in for the curing and preventing gray hair. These are all based on the earliest Indian Science of curative measure and are totally natural. These can be prepared at home. But never be away from the doctors, if any symptoms persist, you need to consult your doctors instantly.