When traveling to Portugal and staying in Lisbon one has the choice of all types of accommodations from the most luxurious and expensive to these which are the top ten budget hotels in Lisbon. Making online hotel reservations and using the internet to search for special deals and vouchers or other offers is a great way to save time and money. Great Lisbon hotels can be found to have steep discounts when one searches online. Lisbon accommodations that are well within a modest budget but are still great places to stay include:
1. As Janelas Verdes is an elegant late 18th century mansion that houses a lovely and affordable hotel. The hotel offers an elevator, but the winding stairs leading right up to the third floor are worth taking for the framed portraits en route. Rooms are large and bright with marble and tiled bathrooms.
2. Hotel Residencial Florescente is a good Budget Hotel in Lisbon with a central location. A friendly staff oversees this clean and modern hotel which has spacious and well-appointed rooms. Some of the rooms on higher floors are a bit more money but offer fabulous views of the city.
3. Hotel Dom Carlos Park Hotel is close to many tourist attractions. It is modern and clean and the staff pays careful attention to detail and is most accommodating. The hotel is comfortable and has recently been renovated. LCD TV and broadband or Wi-Fi internet is included in the cost of the rooms. This is one of the more modern and updated of the budget hotels in Lisbon.
4. Hotel Miraparque Lisbon is also located in the city center. Recent renovations have taken place here and the hotel is now equipped to meet all of the technological needs of todays traveler. Guests can enjoy drinks at the hotels bar which is lively and has great service. This hotel is very service oriented and is priced quite reasonably.
5. Sana Rex Hotel is located near some of Lisbons most popular attractions. The hotel has internet access. Guests have the option of room service for meals and the front desk is at your disposal 24 hours a day and is staffed with friendly and knowledgeable attendants who are always helpful. This is another of the very friendly budget hotels in Lisbon.
6. America Diamond Hotel is a historic hotel that was first opened in the early 1900s. The location is prime for sightseeing due to its central location. Both bus stops and underground stations are nearby and can be easily accessed following a very short walk. The guest rooms are comfortable and with en suite bathrooms and the staff are always ready to accommodate guests wishes and answer questions.
7. Hotel Vip Berna is centrally located, near the Bullfight Arena, and offers easy access to all public transportation. Rooms are equipped with air conditioning, private safety box, double glass windows, cable and satellite television, telephones and Internet access. Private bathrooms are equipped with bathtub and shower and also with hair dryer. The Hotel has a bar, and a breakfast room which serves a hot breakfast buffet.
8. The Hotel Dom Carlos Liberty has the latest technology and all of the comforts one would expect in a much more expensive hotel. The low prices and fantastic service make this one of the very best hotels in Lisbon. A sophisticated buffet is served at breakfast and is included in room rates. One should definitely look for internet deals or voucher sin order to save money at this and other Lisbon hotels.
9. The Hotel Almirante is within easy walking distance of downtown and is close to public transportation. It is well known for its fine hospitality Rooms are equipped with individually-controlled air-conditioning, sound-proofed windows, mini-bar, pay and cable TV, safe-deposit box, direct-dial telephone, work desk, and internet access and data port. The restaurant offers an American buffet breakfast and delicious meals or snacks throughout the day.
10. The Hotel Príncipe Lisboa is a modern hotel located in the center of the city. Its location allows you fast and easy access to all parts of the city because it is close to public transit. The hotel offers a Lobby Bar, Room Service, an Internet Point, Internet is Wireless in public areas and friendly and courteous staff.
These are some of the top budget hotels in Lisbon and are places where one might expect to find online deals and vouchers that will offer savings on a stay in this beautiful city.