Windows is certainly one of the best computing platforms available today in the market. But it is also true that you may come across an error at any point of time while using it if you have recently made any hardware or software change on your computer. The 0x80041003 error message that you may come across while using your Windows 7 PC. Read the article below to know more about the error 0x80041003.
If you are using Windows for a long time, then you probably know that Windows errors are a common problem with computer machine. If you have technical knowledge about a computer, then you can fix Window error by your own. But, if you are confronting the blue screen error on your system along with the error code 0x80041003 then it is a serious problem, and you need to fix this problem very carefully.
Usually, a blue screen error on a computer is most likely a software problem or hardware problem. The most common symptom for a blue screen is a computer crash. It may also be a virus or inappropriate software or device driver. Inappropriate or outdated drivers for any hardware on your system cause the machine to crash or make you face a blue screen without warning. In this article, you can learn a few effective tips that will help you to fix the 0x80041003 error.
Find the troubleshooting methods to fix the error:
Troubleshooting Method One:-
1. Remove all CDs, DVDs and floppy disks from your computer.
2. Restart your PC.
3. Press and hold the F8 key as your computer starts.
4. A black Window will appear with some instructions like repair your computer Window Advance Boot Option.
5. Use UP and DOWN arrow Key from the keyboard and highlight the option Safe Mode.’
6. Press Enter key from the keyboard.
7. A window will appear, and you will see the words Safe Mode in the corners of your screen.
8. Go online and look for Microsoft Official website.
9. Download error repair utility.
10. Install the software
11. Click the ‘Scan’ button to check the errors.
12. Click the Fix Errors button whenever the scan gets completed.
13. Reboot your computer.
Check to ensure if the program got resolved. If its not fixed then read the below-mentioned tips for advanced troubleshooting, or you can call a leading online technical support firm to fix the problem.
Troubleshooting Method Two:
System restore is also one of the best solutions you can choose to fix the blue screen error problem. It might be one of the possibilities that your Windows settings have got changed due to recent software installation. Using System Restore feature, you can undo recent changes to your computers system files that have caused the problem.
System Restore doesn’t impact your personal files such documents, photos or email. If you are not good in technical knowledge, then its advisable not to troubleshoot the problem on your own. You can call the an online technical support company for assistance.
Read the below steps that can help you to roll back your system to an earlier state:
1. Start your computer in Safe Mode.
2. Click the Start button.
3. Select All Programs.
4. Go to Accessories.
5. Click System Tools.
6. Click System Restore.
7. A new window will appear on the screen.
8. Select the option Restore my computer to an earlier time.
9. Click Next.
10. Restart the machine when the restoration gets finished.
Blue screen error is one of the most difficult errors to troubleshoot. Any minor mistake may lead to the irreparable situation, and you need to reinstall the complete Windows again with the help of an operating system disk. Its better to go for an online tech support company for help to fix such major issues of windows. However, you must seek only reputed technical support companies as they have experienced and well-trained technicians who provide tech support to fix such issues. They will provide you few guidelines for remote assistance and take the control of your computer and fix the problem for you.