Super cars are called super for a reason. These rare cars are one of a kind and many of us can only dream of owning one of these beauties. Let’s review some of the top rare cars in the industry.
1. Aston Martin One-77 – 77—The One-77 is a sports car that was developed with the goal of eclipsing all other Aston Martin’s.
2. Jaguar XKR-S GT—the XK is an example of Jaguar’s definition of a grand tourer, which is refined performance and superb luxury.
3. Ferrari 250 GTO—This was the car that summed up Ferrari philosophy best: the highest levels of performance and styling.
4. Ferrari FXX—Ferrari’s research and development car based on Maranello’s first hybrid.
5. Bugatti Veyron Supersports—the roadster version of a supercar with unrivalled performance.
6. Zenvo ST1—pure power and style make up the core of this high performance hyper car from Denmark.
7. Roush 600RE—an Exclusive Limited Edition Ford GT.
8. Lamborghini Veneno Roadster—racing prototype with extreme design and breath taking performance.
9. Caterham Levante—the fastest Caterham made, the V8 power is unparalleled.
Are researching to find your dream super car? Before you spend big bucks give us a call for a vehicle check. The experts at Lemon Squad will provide a full car inspection to make sure you don’t get stuck with a lemon. Our inspection includes:
- Condition of the body and paint
- Presence of scratches, cracks, dents, or rust
- Underbody check for any signs of rust or damage
- Condition of tires and wheels
- Glass exam for cracks or other flaws
- Previous accident damage and previous flood damage
- Check lights, A/C, gauges, and operation of all other electrical items
- Thorough check of interior–including upholstery, mats, headliner, and seat belts
- Comprehensive inspection of the motor and transmission
- All drive-line components including 4-Wheel and All-Wheel systems
- Steering, suspension, Braking components, and Exhaust system
- Visual inspection of engine and all other items under the hood
- Notation of fluid level, oil leaks, and any missing parts
- Review of all available mechanical and ownership records (if available)
- We’ll address any additional areas of concern that you identify
- If possible, assuming the vehicle is street legal and safe weather conditions exist, the entire drive train performance is evaluated with a 10-mile road test