Top Ten Best Laptop Brands
Computers are ubiquitous and they are also very useful in every day interactions. Most people who are not that familiar with computers will want to make sure they get value for money. There are many ways to consider what value is. If you are a college student lookng for a decent computer that will run most of the applications you need for school, you will want a machine that will not die half way through your course. If you want a laptop or a notebook for business, you will want a reliable personal computer that will give you your money’s worth. That said, a lot of people mistakenly associate a popular brand with the best machines out there. The truth is, there is actually nothing like the best laptop computer and there is also nothing like buying from the top ten best laptop brands. That is because the best for you will likely not be the best for someone else. Your needs and budget will impact what they best brand will be.
Cheap laptops for under $200
If you have limited budget and you don’t want to break the bank when investing in a laptop, the best brands for under $200 will be a used computer and brands like these will satisfy your needs.
- Apple iBook G4 – PowerPC G4 1.33 GHz – 512 MB Ram
- Dell Latitude D630 – Core 2 Duo 1.8 GHz – 512 MB Ram
- ASUS Eee PC X101 – Atom – 1 GB Ram
- Lenovo ThinkPad X60 1706 – Core Duo 1.83 GHz – 512 MB Ram
From the list above, you will realize that the best laptop brands for under $200 will be used computers with limited RAM. If you plan to run heavy games or applications that are processor intensive, these cheap computer will not work for you.
Cheap laptops for under $500
If you don’t want a used computer and you are willing to pay a little more, you might be able to get the best laptop brands for your needs with more RAM, processor,Hard Disk, and Latest operating system.. Here are a few worth considering:
- HP ProBook 4530s – Core i3 2.1 GHz – 4 GB Ram for $500 at Amazon.com and Newegg.com
- Acer Aspire ONE 722-0022 – C-60 1 GHz – 4 GB Ram for sale at Sears.com for $455
- Toshiba Satellite L755-S5349 15.6-inch LED Laptop for $500 at Sears and Amazon
- Sony VAIO E Series VPC-EL22FX/B – E-Series 1.65 GHz – 4 GB Ram for $400 at Micro Center
- Samsung It NP-RV515-A02US 15.6′ 500GB AMD Dual-Core for sale at compu-America.com for $480
- ASUS Eee PC T101MT – Atom 1.66 GHz – 1 GB Ram sells for $400
- Dell Inspiron Laptop / Intel Core i3 Processor / 15.6′ for $500
- Lenovo ThinkPad X120e 0596 – E-240 1.5 GHz – 1 GB Ram for sale at Amazon.com for $380
- HP Pavilion Dv4-4140us Entertainment – Core i3 2.2 for $500
If you want the best laptop brand because you are into gaming, you will have to invest in the most expensive computer you can afford. There is nothing like a cheap gaming laptop if you want something decent. Here is a brand that you might like:
Dell Alienware M18x Gaming Laptop Computer- Intel Core for $4,200
From the list above you should be able to pick out the top ten best laptop brands:
- Lenovo – aka IBM