How to get rid of acne
Acne is a skin complication that usually affects the skin which means that it can be on any part of the body. This complication is usually characterized by some small swellings on the skin which some people usually refer to as pimples. Acne does not have a serious health warning because it rarely becomes fatal but of course it is one of the most undesirable conditions as it alters the beauty of a person and may sometimes become very irritating. This condition is usually brought about when the hair follicles or the skin glands have a problem of inflammation. In some people this condition is very prominent while in others it only appears mildly. It is important for you to realize that this condition actually affects the inner part of the skin and the surface only shows the symptoms.
So how can you get rid of this skin complication?
Well there are several things that you can do and some that you must absolutely avoid. One of the things that you should avoid is trying to wash your skin too much. As was mentioned before, the problem is under the skin and so when you wash the surface too much you risk making it even worse. Keep in mind that the complication is brought about through inflammation. Indeed cleanliness is an important part of treatment but that must be done within reasonable limits. When cleaning your skin, you should use some of the cleansers that are designed for that purpose as they are usually very helpful in treatment.
Another thing that is very helpful when treating this condition is exfoliation. This is the process of removing the dead layer of the skin. If you use this technique in treatment, you will ensure that you create a conducive environment for your skin to heal. It is however important for you to realize exfoliation should only be done once or twice a week. Oily cosmetics are also usually some of the things that contribute to the worsening of the condition because they block the pores of your skin which means that there will be some kind of clogging of toxic waste on your skin. It is therefore prudent for you to use non-oily cosmetics in your day to day beauty care.
It is always important for anyone who has any complication that affects the body to go for medical check up. You must therefore always go to a medical facility for help. There are of course some medications that can be prescribed to help reverse this condition. Retin-A and Benzoyl Peroxide are just some of the medications that may be prescribed for you. There are also some antibiotics that are able to help you get rid of Acne. It is also very vital for you to understand that this condition can indeed be treated if you follow the correct channels of treatment as have been mentioned here shortly. Avoid using treatment that is not recommended by professionals as that may worsen your situation.
Simple Home Remedies For Acne
If you follow the follow the below mentioned tips you can reduce acne by a great deal within 14 to 15 hours. These are simple acne remedies using simple ingredients that can be found in any home any time.
- One such remedies is to apply a little toothpaste on the affected area. Use paste but not gel. Most of the swelling and pain can be reduced by this method.
- The oil producing areas of the body are mostly affected by acne. Face, chest and back are most effected area of the body. So try to keep your skin oil free which can prevent reappearance of acne and pimples. To get an oil free skin, wash your face with lukewarm salty water every few hours.
- Baking soda is very useful remedy fir acne. Mix Baking Soda with water and use it as a facial mask. Extra benefit of applying Baking soda is that it improves the skin tone too.
- The peels of oranges can also be used to cure acne. Ground the orange peels and mix it with water to make it into a paste, use it on the pimples. Leave it on for at least an hour.
- Mix lemon juice and rose water in equal amounts and apply it on your entire face and neck. Lemon juice is known to be an antibacterial agent and rose water has a soothing effect on the skin. Rinse it off in half an hour.