When we say colon cleansing, it is the process of eliminating toxins and wastes in the colon. This is very helpful especially to patients with colon cancer. Due to the advancement in the medical field, we have several options to choose from. We have powders, capsules, herbal teas and laxatives readily available in the market. Its just up to you to decide then which one is the best colon cleanse method.
There are two types of colon cleanse methods that we can take advantage of. First, we have the common approach where it uses the supplements, herbal teas, fasting diets and detoxification. The other one is the healthy approach which includes Colon hydrotherapy and proper diet by eating fibre and removing fats and sugar in what you eat. Whatever you choose, always have the best colon cleanse product according to your need.
- Powders The capsule form uses oxygen as a cleansing agent and not fibre. As for the powder, it can come in a form of a drink mixed with water.
- Capsules This type is taken orally in a form of horse pill and usually uses fibre as the cleansing agent. Just make sure to drink plenty of water when taking it to avoid choking and vomiting. Few find this as the best colon cleanse method.
- Herbal tea This product comes in a form of tea bag which contains herbs and plants formulated to remove toxins and waste from the intestinal tract, and to enhance the absorption of nutrients for the body. For others who are not used to drinking tea, some of the side effects are cramping, nausea, headaches, and diarrhea.
- Laxatives- This is known to be a mild toxin which when entered, the body reacts by sending water throughout the body to the intestinal tract or colon down to the toxins, then the spams start to work to flush out the toxins from the body. As a side effect, cramping may often occur though sometimes it is not being felt.
- Colon hydrotherapy This is a process wherein a thin tube is being inserted into the rectum wherein purified water is being introduced. This stimulates the colon’s natural squeezing motion and then softened waste is released. The procedure usually lasts for forty minutes in a privacy of a comfortable room. This may be expensive but most finds this as the best colon cleanse method available today.
While looking for the best colon cleanse method and product, always check for the ingredients. A good body cleansing program is designed to help your body’s natural ability to cleanse. Herbs also add nutrition to help your organs function. To top it all, always make sure that all methods are natural to avoid side effects since it always pays to have a healthy body. The TV commercials teach us to read the label of our chosen product and compare with other products to see which one is really the best fit for you.