Instalment loans for people on SSI allow people whom are struggling to quickly raise the necessary funds to deal with a situation when it arises. SSI, or supplementary security income, is usually enough for most people to get by provided that nothing unexpected happens. However, when this does happen it can leave you in a rough situation, one that can feel like there is no way out of. In this situation bad credit cash advance loans are exactly what you need to be able to deal with your situation and comfortably move onto your life. These payday advance cash loans are really the only way to go in terms of loans as you can afford to repay them on benefits and because you do not need a good credit rating to take one out. In this article we dissect the types of credit you get while on social security, how to go about finding and getting this credit, and we look at some ways you can supplement this credit with additional cash.
Offline and Online Pay Day Lenders – Instalment Loans for People on SSI
By far the best option for a cash loan for people whom are struggling on government benefits is by getting an offline or online cash advance loan from a payday lender for people on benefits. These loans do not require a credit rating (most do not even check your credit history), they only require proof of your income – a government pay slip is more than enough proof for this. Once you have proven your pay you can take out a loan based off how much you earn. That means that no matter what you will be able to repay the loan – it simply is deducted from your regular pay check. If you need cash in a hurry and there is too long until your next government check (or if it will not be enough) then this is quite simply your best option. The downside of this type of loan is that they typically have higher interest rates to compensate for the short loan period and smaller amounts when compared to other loan types. However, if you need cash in a hurry and if you have a bad credit history then this is really your only option.
How to Get Online Cash Advance Loans
The best way to get this type of credit is always going to be online because it is simply more accessible and faster to process, which is crucial in emergency situations. Getting advance cash online isn’t hard either, you can simply go to online pay day lenders and through a simple Google search and make an application right there. Some sites will have a phone application method too, and while this is a good sign of trustworthiness, it is not absolutely necessary in good online payday lenders. On the internet it is becoming more and more possible to get advance cash online due to improved internet banking technology and you should take advantage of this. Save on transportation costs and get online cash advance loans for people on benefits through online payday lenders instead.
Supplements to Advance Cash Online
If you are still struggling to meet your cash needs then there are a few other things you can try:
– Sell some unneeded things like electronics, jewellery and clothing over eBay.
– Sell some furniture over Cragslist. Heavy exercise equipment also sells well here too.
– Participate in test marketing or product trials. You can be paid for these or you can be given free products, which you can sell through the previous methods.
– Donate blood plasma. While it is illegal to sell plasma you can be paid for the time you spend at a plasma donation clinic. This is usually 2 hours and the pay rate can be quite good.
– Sign up for day labor or short term casual work. This may not suit everyone but some people are able to do this to help themselves out in times of need.
– Ask for an advance on your next government check. Sometimes you can even ask for a couple weeks in advance as a bonus, which you can slowly repay until your payments return to normal.
While instalment loans for people on SSI are a great way to raise extra cash, they can often not be enough. Combining two or more of these ideas should see you through your rough times.