If you are reading this, you have already decided on the Kindle Fire tablet computer with color screen and reader app over the Kindle Touch 3g with the eInk low power easy read screen. Now you are just looking for the best deal on Kindle Fire.
Amazon makes the Kindle Fire Android tablet, so it makes perfect sense they have the lowest price. As the manufacturer and also having a massive and efficient distribution system, Amazon has a huge advantage over their competitors of any tablet computers. This is both in marketing, advertising and sales, and in keeping shipping costs low, while Kindle products and media are quickly and efficiently dispatched to customers.
By having thousands upon thousands of detailed Kindle Fire reviews, consumers shopping for Kindle Fire online are confident in their purchases and happy to go there for best deal on Amazon Kindle Fire.
So here’s a link to Amazon for the cheapest place to buy Kindle Fire in 2012.
Amazon Kindle Fire 2012
When you are looking for the best price on Kindle Fire make sure you factor in the following additional costs that may add to your low Kindle Fire purchase price.
- Insured shipping to your location from Amazon if you don’t qualify for the usual Free 2 day Shipping
- 2-Year SquareTrade Warranty plus Accident Protection for Kindle Fire Around $44.99
- A Kindle Fire Case or Cover to protect your purchase from accidents
- Kindle Screen protectors to protect the Kindle screen from dirt and damage
- Media -e Books, Music, Movies & Apps to enjoy on you new Kindle, and of course there are FREE public domain books you have access to
- Headsets, earphones & buds, chargers and other accessories you need want when using Kindle Fire on the go
- If there is a border crossing, import duty calculated is comparable to local sales taxes, so don’t let it intimidate you.
- Go with a pre-detemined duty amount any time you are cross border shopping, to save on carrier (UPS, DHL or Fed Ex) brokerage fees which can be exorbitant and are totally avoidable if your purchase any electronics or computer products from a vendor that is willing to combine the brokerage with many other customers also importing goods at the same time. Amazon will combine to give you an up front worse case scenario you can bank on when ordering.
I hope this has showed you how to buy cheapest kindle fire in 2012. If you are certain it is what you want, $199.99 is an awesome deal!
If you are still not sure, you can compare the Amazon Kindle Fire, the Kindle Dx, the Kindle Keyboard 3G, Kindle Touch 3G, Kindle Touch, or the Regular Kindle right here so see what will best suit your needs for the lowest price! Good Luck!