Do you know where to find Made in USA knives and cutlery?
Some say that it is just too hard to find local items that are made right here in America. Others do a bit of research and low and behold, American owned companies can be found!
One such place is Rada Manufacturing, a mid western company celebrating over 60 years of making affordable products. I’m not kidding about being affordable either, when I started researching made in USA knives and cutlery, the sticker price on most of the items online kept me from making a purchase.
Until I found Rada, established in 1948 and from the mid-western state of Iowa, they offer affordable knives and cutlery with a lifetime guarantee. They will replace any product that has defects in the material for life!
Let’s take a look at just how their knives are made:
- All knives are made from surgical quality T420 high carbon stainless steel blades. Now that may mean nothing to you, but if it’s good enough to use in surgical products, I’d say it’s probably a great product. What do you think?
- The blades are hand sharpened for a razor sharp edge.
- Finger guard for maximum protection.
- Some handles are made of stainless steel resin which can be used in the dishwasher.
- The permanently cast solid brushed aluminum handles should not be used in a dishwasher, only by hand. They are satin finished and look great.
I can remember my hubby’s grandmother using this type of knife. Do you remember?
Do you remember these unique aluminum handles? You may remember grandma cooking dinner with these.
American Made Quality
If you want made in USA knives and cutlery, you’ll be happy to know that Rada holds a reputation for manufacturing sharp kitchen knives. The T420 stainless steel used is actually specially formulated with a higher carbon content. They stamp the blades, then hollow grind both sides to make a precise edge. Then they will hand sharpen and with the combo of high carbon stainless steel and hollow ground cutting, you get a Rada knife that will last a lifetime.
The quality is high and yet the cost is affordable for most. If you look on Amazon, you can find a 6 piece set of serrated steak knives for around $26. A tomato slicer runs just a few dollars. Take a look at the video on how these amazing knives work:
The tomato slicer, along with the paring knife and steak knives are some of the top sellers from Rada. So don’t hesitate, because now you know where to find Made in USA knives and cutlery.
I love writing about USA products and where you can find them, so don’t miss out on these other Made in the USA articles.