News Why I use this site

Why I use this site

-

Let’s face it, there’s a ton of blog sites on the internet.

You can become so overwhelmed by all the options with different features and so on. In fact, you could spend more time researching on blogs than writing, perhaps so much that you may never get the chance to start blogging in the first place.

So I had a choice, like you, to find the most popular, simple, effective and easy to use blog site possible.

How?

I figured that if it showed up in Google’s top 10 then it had to be a popular site, decent too! Why? My friends, the blog market is saturated, today anyone can create their own blog-site off the fly in a few hours.

The difference is creating a site that has enough quality user experience that it features on Google’s first page. That means, doing better in this category than the millions of other blog-sites on the internet. That cuts out 99% of the problem and we can be sure that whatever is on page 2,3 and plus on Google, is probably not going to offer anything better in terms of user experience. Seekyt makes it on Google’s first page, at least on a number of important keywords.

Why I use this site

So, what about Google’s top 10 then?


This is where I spent most of my time deciding what blog-site to use. The reason I went for Seekyt, was because I utterly enjoy the feel, friendliness and the promptness of it all.

Have you ever posted an article where you had to wait 10 days for approval? If yes, then welcome, because here these guys are fast! Faster than any other blog-site I’ve used and I’ve used many, including sites like myLot and hubpages.

Another thing that made it worth-while is the flexibility when creating a post, yet still having the simplicity of it all. Don’t you hate having to navigate through tons of modules, options and requirements? It turns out that you’ll spend 10% of your time writing and the other 90% sorting out, setting up and scrolling to the top in order to edit your text. What’s the point, to blog?

Welcome to Seekyt, where you don’t have to put up with all that nonsense.

Why I use this site
General Contributor
Janice is a writer from Chicago, IL. She created the "simple living as told by me" newsletter with more than 12,000 subscribers about Living Better and is a founder of Seekyt.

Latest news

Japanese Owl Meaning and Symbolism

If you're wondering about the Japanese owl meaning and symbolism in Asian cultures, the Owl, along with Maneki Neko...

What Are the Signs of Depression in Women

Gender and depression have long been the scope of research in the field of emotional disorders; most authors believe...

Top 7 Superfoods for Men to Stay Young

Superfoods are generally regarded as targeted foods that provide the maximum nutritional benefit - thus these foods are nutritionally-dense...

Best Brain foods for Kids – Boost Brain Power and Keep Sharp

A child's brain is developing rapidly and if you want them to improve their performance in school and their...

7 of the Best Brain Foods for Studying

The foods that you eat can improve the functioning of your brain. Just like drugs, foods have amino acids,...

B12 Shots for Dogs – 10 Key Benefits

The end of 2010, my little dog -- a 7-pound Papillon -- became very stressed after a flood in...

Must read

Flavorstone Cookware Review

It is so hard to find good reliable...

Top Search Engine Placement: An Indispensable Need of Every Business

The last couple of decades in the technology world...
- Advertisement -

You might also likeRELATED
Recommended to you